• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

I recently watched NHK (awesome) and Attack on Titan (it's not bad but it's a ****ing manga bait though, so I don't recommend it until at least a season 2 gets made) and rewatched Steins;Gate and FMA:Brotherhood. Tried to get into Gurren Lagann, but... meh. Oh and I made it to the last episode of Ghost Hunt and I'm certain I'll never finish it. It's SUCH a boring anime. :P I actually came to this thread in hopes of finding suggestions, and so I think I'm going to try AnoHana soon.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I recently watched NHK (awesome) and Attack on Titan (it's not bad but it's a ****ing manga bait though, so I don't recommend it until at least a season 2 gets made) and rewatched Steins;Gate and FMA:Brotherhood. Tried to get into Gurren Lagann, but... meh. Oh and I made it to the last episode of Ghost Hunt and I'm certain I'll never finish it. It's SUCH a boring anime. :P I actually came to this thread in hopes of finding suggestions, and so I think I'm going to try AnoHana soon.

Fate/Zero and Guilty Crown, for starters.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Besides the first episode of AoT, and a little bit of AB!, Anohana is the first anime to make me cry like a baby on numerous occasions. I want to give it a 9/10 so bad, but I ended up giving it a 10/10.

That last episode was flawless, and I cried really hard. It's 11 episodes long, and I would recommend it to anyone that I know.

At this rate I'll probably go back and finish up Fate/Zero, as well as continuing FMA:B (~30 episodes in).

I'm also reading Cowboy Bebop and Neon Genesis Evangelion to see if I like them (not bad so far).

Hunter x Hunter. Overly drawn out, but I love it anyway.

...Look at me, the old lady watching cartoons aimed for young boys. XD

Firice da Vinci

Distinct lack of Leonardo
I'm kinda in this weird position where I don't know what anime to watch. I started Usagi Drop. It seems to be foreshadowing something big for the ending, so I'll finish that soon. Before that I was watching Higashi no Eden (Eden of the East), but I am not fond of the art style and the plot isn't engaging at this point. It had good rating, so I'll give it the benefit of the doubt. The very last anime I watched was Mirai Nikki (The Future Diary). It was always messing with my head and the intro are pretty good.

Kirino

Tatakae
Just recently finished Fate/Zero pretty quickly, and I really enjoyed it. The remake of Fate/Stay Night can't come soon enough.

I'm now finally about to start Evangelion and Psycho Pass, both of which I've been meaning to watch for a while. After finishing both of those, I'm probably going to try Anohana.

Ericzander

tinyurl.com/mtkslrd
As of right now, I just started Cowboy Bebop yesterday and I think I'll be finished with it by the end of next week (studying for finals is the only thing keeping me from doing it sooner).

Generally I watch One Piece every week. It's the only ongoing anime that I keep up with. But I've been watching it in English with my fiancée (she doesn't like the Japanese voices as much) and we are caught up so I'm going to have to wait until I think October or November to watch it again (I assume that's when they will have the Thriller Bark completely dubbed.)

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Started watching Gintama on a whim the other night.

I might be a bit late in watching it, but I am thoroughly enjoying it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom