• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Salem

SICK
I'm done with Puella Magi Madoka Magica, all I can say is; wow!

Now I'm watching Hell Girl, although I have seen only a few episodes before, now I'm gonna watch the whole thing.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I started watching a brand new anime today called Kyoukai no Kanata, and it's pretty interesting. There's only one episode available so far, but I really like what I've seen. It's got great animation and interesting characters and a pretty intriguing plot. I'm looking forward to seeing more of it.

So, including that, I'm watching Mirai Nikki, Monogatari Series: Second Season, One Piece, and Steins;Gate.

Keeseman

Smash is Life
Now that Shingeki no Kyojin is done (:kawaii:), I've been watching SAO subbed. Watched like 12 episodes in one day, and will probably finish over the weekend.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ergo Proxy. Interesting story so far, despite things happening all over the place.

Now that Shingeki no Kyojin is done (:kawaii:), I've been watching SAO. Watched like 12 episodes in one day, and will probably finish over the weekend.

You poor thing...

Salem

SICK
Ergo Proxy. Interesting story so far, despite things happening all over the place.
I've seen it like last year or so, it's definitely interesting, but there's too much talking sometimes, too many "Evangelion" moments.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

Well, I just finished watching Jormungand. I'll probably finish up Katanagatari sometime. I'm watching Nisemonogatari, then Nekomonogatari, then what's been aired so far of Monogatari Series Second Season. I'm also trying to watch Black Lagoon and Blassreiter.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
Need to catch up (and finish) SNK (I'm gonna cry forever) and right now I'm watching Stein's gate! uwu

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Watching Black Butler. That anime really makes me go "WTH" since it keeps changing from comedy to horror, but I like it anyway.

I WOULD be watching Higurashi Kai (the second season of Higurashi), but it's not on Youtube. Only the first episode is, which is kind of annoying. Even though I said it was really REALLY scary last time, I really like it for some reason…

Come to think of it, I like Death Note too…
I guess I like horror animes.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
A lot. I'm still on going with WataMote and now I'm starting off with Noucome and Kyokai no Kanata. Even though Noucome is harem genre, it's still funny though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom