• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Lovely Complex. (I get through animes quickly thanks to all my free time!)

It's hilarious, but in some of the episodes I can't help but hate every character in the whole series just because of their reactions to things and their stupidity. It's like a romantic and funnier Shake It Up, just different plot and characters. I know that makes it sound completely different(which it is) but the character stupidity is what makes it similar.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Naruto

Not exactly watching it per sé but I'm "catching up" with the latest important fights (most recent one I viewed was NarutoBee vs ItachiNagato)

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
I finally got around to starting Gun X Sword - just watched episode 16/26. I only considered it because it has Hitomi inserts; I didn't like its description - I hate revenge. But it's turning out to be pretty good, even considering the revenge aspect. It's very similar to Trigun, so if you liked that one then I recommend Gun X Sword. Make sure you keep your ears open for the Hitomi inserts ;)

Kirino

Tatakae
Oreimo. Season 2, episode 10/13 right now. Great anime. It's really funny, touching, and cute. Once I finish, I'm going to start Darker Than Black.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom