• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Watching the Fate/Grand Order animays out of curiosity for the storyline. Watched the First Order movie and am now working through Babylonia. I'll watch the Camelot movies afterward. Its not proving to be as good as Zero or Unlimited Blade Works, but it's sure proving to be just as visually hype.

All Might

Low-key Shade
Forum Volunteer
Toradora. Still in the early stages, but so far it's interesting how Taiga and Ryuji play off of each other despite their polar opposite, dysfunctional living environments.

Fig

The Altruist
Currently rewatching My Hero with the doods on Friday. More than likely will be re-watching Attack on Titan as the 2nd half of the final season approaches. Also gib me animu recommendations if possible blease.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I just started watching shadow house, it’s interesting so far. I like the drawing style.
I plan on watching the demon slayer movie later tonight.. I’m pretty excited.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching My Hero Academia, it had a slow start to me but I'm really enjoying it now.

ExLight

melancholeric
kinda dropped Dr Stone and Angel Beats and plan on coming back to it at some point

was watching Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and honestly it's pretty bad so far
I expected something like supernatural/horror/detective show but it's mostly ecchi slice of life with a ghost nonsense

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom