• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I just started watching shadow house, it’s interesting so far. I like the drawing style.
I plan on watching the demon slayer movie later tonight.. I’m pretty excited.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
Right now I am watching My Hero Academia, it had a slow start to me but I'm really enjoying it now.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
kinda dropped Dr Stone and Angel Beats and plan on coming back to it at some point

was watching Dusk Maiden of Amnesia and honestly it's pretty bad so far
I expected something like supernatural/horror/detective show but it's mostly ecchi slice of life with a ghost nonsense

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Only new anime I'm watching this season is The Aquatope on White Sand. It's pretty neat so far, and the animation is gorgeous.

Still continuing to watch My Hero Academia (kind of, waiting for the season to finish or actually get interesting before I continue), Edens Zero, and To Your Eternity.

rayanwatts

Rayyan Watts
I discovered My hero academia past sunday, and binged watched since all available episodes (which i never did in my whole life for any anime or tv series)...Now i am waiting weekly to watch it in simulcast (which i also never had to do before)....I would really appreciate if anyone has any suggestion for any anime that i could watch and really enjoy. What is for you the closest anime to My hero academia?I didnt watch that much animes in my life, so that you know: i of course watched death note completly. I saw the first season of Hunter x hunter, some 300 episodes of One piece, nearly finishing the availabe episodes of fairy tail. I also really enjoyed Assination Classroom but not as much as My Hero Academia...and that is basically it. I always liked animes without being a huge fan either, but maybe My hero Acadmia just changed that for me...Do you have any idea about what i should try next? I am open to all suggestions but would like to find something for which i could catch up to simulcast quite quickly. view: animefillerlist

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom