• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whether the weather be wetter?

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
So considering today is frigging hot as hell i thought it'd be appropriate to ask, what's your more beloved weather? are you a fan of the hot weather or the colder weather, do you enjoy warm rain or cold rain, ice or water?

For me colder is better infinately, give me some brisk wind and i'm happy ^^

Reactions: Dio

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Cold is better because you can deal with the cold. You can wear extra clothing to stay warm. The heat can't be managed the same way, there's only so much you're allowed to take off while in public, lol. Cold drinks only help so much, and unless you have a cooler with ice, they won't stay cold. Those little mini fans they sell at stores don't work. Your only option to avoid the heat is to not go outside at all.

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Cold is my favourite. I don't like any temperature above 15 C for it is uncomfortable for me. In my ideal climate I'd be able to see my breath form clouds outside every day. There would be regular snow and frost too and it would be too cold to ever rain.

It is lovely warming up and getting cosy from when you are cold whereas cooling down is never a joy. There is only so many items of clothes you can remove before the police come and arrest you. Also you need to shower after getting too hot. But you don't after getting too cold.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
Youre all freaks.

I enjoy being warm, cooling down is easier than warming up. The cold makes me hurt and i hate the pain you need to go through to warm up.

Hot climate is best climate for Spirit.
Dizzi likes to be warm and cosy....
I have found my people. Warm weather is much nicer. I can actually go outside. Though too hot or too cold I'm stukk inside. At least hot weather doesn'y make me all stuffed up.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I prefer the cold. Being 6'1" at 200 lbs I retain heat very easily. With cold weather I can just put on a jacket. For when I'm hot and sweaty, there's only a so many layers I can remove before it's indecent.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I personally enjoy prefer the cold, but only if there’s snow on the ground. Other than that it’s just cold with no payoff.

But i prefer being able to get cozy under a blanket to shield from the harsh cold wind than desperately trying to cool off from the heat. Unless you’re at a beach or pool, the heat is impossible to beat. It’s either hot or you overcorrect and get cold.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I hate the rain. It makes me depressed.

As for extreme cold vs extreme hot I would err on the cold side. My most ideal temperature range would be 20-25 degrees Celsius.

NintendoCN

Team Captain
Since I have the most sporadic weather, (There was a study, we beat another contestant as far as weather). It's rarely nice so when it is, I definitely notice, and I like a warm day with a little wind, a low humidity is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom