• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Where's the Dang Bank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I have OOt and MM on Virtual Console and on MM I am looking for the bank in West clock town. No matter how I try, I can't find the Bank! Is there a special time-zone? What can I do?
Can anyone help me find the Bank? Thanks in advance:D

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Talk to the man lined against one of the walls patting his knees as soon as you get up close to him. He's not in a building, but rather sitting in a sort of hole in the wall.

images

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
It's in West Clock Town, about halfway up on the east wall. And he's open 24/7 (well technically 24/3), though if you want to withdraw at night there's a 4 rupee charge.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Talk to the man lined against one of the walls patting his knees as soon as you get up close to him. He's not in a building, but rather sitting in a sort of hole in the wall.

images

Exactly. He is found in West Clock Town, so it will be easy to spot him.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
Agreed. The only thing to remember is that he'll give you a stamp to remember you by the first time you talk to him. He's not in a specific building, he's outside.

Pikacondon

Title.
Thanks,all. My problem is solved-so now I don't need to "hunt rupees" all of day 1 in termina field.thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom