• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Would Your Vacation in Hyrule Be?

KaeporaGaebora

TheOwlSage
In don't really know. I would pick something like Ikana. Or maybe the Lost Woods. I don't know. Actually I'd wander all around Hyrule and Termina. I wouldn't go to the oracle worlds. They're too bland. I wouldn't stay in one location too long. It would be boring. But of course I'd need to borrow Epona.

SheikahSoul

Decadence
Hmm it all would be deoending which Zelda game it was. But I can say the places of the games I have played so far.

Oot: Lake Hylia, Zoras Domain (I just love water paradises and the element water), Gerudo Valley (seriously that place would be cool, hopefully I won't get inprisoned though) and Dessert Colossus and Haunted Wasteland (I've allways found desserts beautiful and religion interesting. To visit the Spirit Temple, the goddess of sand would be very interesting).

MM: Great Bay (oh how I love oceans and beaches), Woodfall (I love tropical places plus that they're very interesting), Ikana Valley (I love mysterious and ancient places like these, hopefully I won't see any gibdos though).

WW: Windfall Island (this place really struck me as it has a special beachy town feeling in it).

TP: Lake Hylia and Zoras Domain (again, how I love water and such places), Ordon Village (I really liked the place, it was calm, peaceful and friendly village-like),Death Mountain, that mountain and also the mines were truly a enjoyable and cool scenery, what an adventure. I'd love to go there for sightseeing), Dessert Colossuss (again, love desserts. It would also be very interesting to see the Mirror chamber aswell), Sacred woods (I'm not so much into forests usually but this forest looked so nice and fairytale-like. I also love the history and the ancient ruins there, truly an interesting and nice place).

ST: I don't remember the name of that nice village in the ocean province but as I love the ocean and such, that is really a plce for me.

lake hylia..... and i would go around and talk with the other race (gorans, zoras, etc) getting to know them and learning about there calture

From OoT it would be Lake hylia, and Desert colossis.
Lake hylia is so peaceful and beautiful as the sun shines on the lake.
Desert colossis because i love sand and its real nice as the Spirut temple is here.

From Wind waker it would be Outset island, and Dragon roost island.
These two islands are just beautiful so tall and i could climb to the top of both.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I would take a tour of the Ocarina of Time Hyrule. Or else have Link drive me around in a train all around New Hyrule.

I would probably wander around Hyrule, and my last place that I would visit before I left would be Zora's Domain. I'd spend a day there, maybe not even that. Then I'd leave to Termina, and go straight to Ikana, then wander around. Then, finally, I'd leave Termina (after helping Link save it) and discover a new land, and settle down there. I'd invite a few friends, and have a beach party.

Eluinn

Link's Alter Ego
Zora Domain or Tokay Island. I love the Zora's; they're so fascinating. The Tokay are just weird and adorable ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom