• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Where is purple link?

VitaTempusN92

Hero of Time! The True Zelda Genius!
Actually, now that I've given it more thote, I wonder if the lack of a purple Link means #ravioconfirmed? :O:eek::O:eek::ananger::cool::coolsar::oops:

I mean, Ravio is basically just purple Link, so it'd be weird to have 2 purple Links in the game.

So ya, Ravio conflagrated! :D

Um, you are aware that there were two green Links in ALBW right? ALBW Link and an old past Link who is most likely ALttP Link (the Street Pass Grampa).

Anyways, I think that the real reason Vio isn't playable at all is mostly because of story and plot reasons. I think this game could be a sequel to FSA, sometime after Vio has seemed to go traitor.

Also, before you go argue and say "But Vita, the game has an ALBW engine and bosses!", just think back to FSA and remember the artstyle that game used. :)

My point is, the game is a sequel to FSA the same kind of way that ALBW was a sequel to ALttP, that's why it not only has the same type of engine but Toon Link back as well, not to mention it plays out exactly like another Four Swords game.

Just a theory though.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I thought that they would have 3 Links all color coated for the 3 goddesses??? Green Farore, Blue Nayru, Red Din.

SpiteChaotic

The lazy Chaos Bringer
Ganon took purple link and turned him into the villian. Ganon link possession ship go!!!!!

64GUsO4.jpg

Purple Link got fed up of the abuse which is why he isn't in TFH

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Purple link went the way of the axle. Fence painting.

In all seriousness could you imagine try to move 4 characters at once for each separate puzzle or boss fight. You can't move them all as one or anything like that. at least that's my take

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom