• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Tri Force Heroes Where is purple link?

I cant accept they just got RID of violet link. I do like how their hair colors now match their tunic, but were is purple? I feel like someone at nintendo needs some... talking to

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
They said in the Nintendo Direct that they settled with only 3 Links because of the Totem Pole thing. Four Links made it too tall, 3 was just right, so they designed the game with just 3 Links. Red and Blue are 2 of the most common colours (moreso than purple), so that's probably why they were included.

Who knows, though. Maybe they'll give us some option to choose the colour? Perhaps they'll add more colours. That'd be neat.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Reminded people too much of the purple Teletubby.

B-but, what's wrong with poor old Tinky Winky? :goodness:

Tinky_Winky_from_hell_by_Cluelessuser.png

nvm, it'd be deadhand all over again

Dan

The color pattern matches that of the Triforce: Red, blue, and green. Therefore, purple had to be cut because it's not entirely relevant to the Triforce.

...Although Purple Link is supposed to be the final boss. ;O

He's relevant to the Tetra Force though!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, now that I've given it more thote, I wonder if the lack of a purple Link means #ravioconfirmed? :O:eek::O:eek::ananger::cool::coolsar::oops:

I mean, Ravio is basically just purple Link, so it'd be weird to have 2 purple Links in the game.

So ya, Ravio conflagrated! :D

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Actually, now that I've given it more thote, I wonder if the lack of a purple Link means #ravioconfirmed? :O:eek::O:eek::ananger::cool::coolsar::oops:

I mean, Ravio is basically just purple Link, so it'd be weird to have 2 purple Links in the game.

So ya, Ravio conflagrated! :D
While I think that was meant have-jokingly... it actually... makes sense...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom