• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where does everyone poop?

Iridescence

Emancipated Wind Fish
theres one toilet in the knight academy in skyloft. all the citizens share that single bathroom

plus dampe must hide some monster ****s in his soil

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Outside in the forest or some **** idk.

I always just assumed there were bathrooms that you couldn't get to, in like closed off areas or something.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
I would say they do what used to be done, dig a ditch and crap in pails, empty those in the ditch (which became a cesspit), when it became full fill it in and dig a new one.

Or do what also used to be done, they would do it into a pail and leave it out overnight, Nightsoilmen would collect it and either hock it to the highest bidder (usually tanners) or turf it onto a pile downstream to turn into compost (hence the the Night Soil)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
No they don't! They go to the edge of the island because there's that sense of danger which gives them thrills, putting it in a bag would be boring and most likely lead them all into depression as they already all lead boring lives. I'm telling you poop edging is the bread and butter of their society.

That is what happened to all the people who fell of Skyloft and didn't get caught by a patrol Knight, they were taking a **** and a strong wind blew them off the island.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, it's pretty disturbing.

Have you ever stood in front of somebody and left Link standing there for days? The character never leaves. He just stands there. He must have needed to do his business at some point, but he didn't move.

Hope they've got good laundry service in Hyrule...

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Actually, now that I think about it a bit more, it's pretty disturbing.

Have you ever stood in front of somebody and left Link standing there for days? The character never leaves. He just stands there. He must have needed to do his business at some point, but he didn't move.

Hope they've got good laundry service in Hyrule...

Think about tingle tower. He works his slaves 24 hours a day 7 days a week. I'm surprised there aren't huge bulges at the back of their Lycra suits.

VeryCrazy

Escape if you can...
They have highly advanced poop-repurposing devices that everyone puts their poop into. After that, the poop is turned into other useful things (such as water for the Gerudo). With this method of waste recycling, one could assume that their entire society would be supported. This is why poverty and famine do not exist in any of the many incarnations of Hyrule. This would also explain the existence of a few remaining toilets, possibly as historical sites where the citizens of Hyrule can marvel at the poop-removing technology of the past.

Well TP's Castletown has a sewage system, so the existence of toilets would logically follow. Besides, you never see the inside of any of the city's houses, barring a few, so it's entirely possible that there could be toilets.

As for Skyloft, literally any hole will suffice.

My guess is that in OOT and TP even MM, people do their business into a chamber pot and throw it into the streets out of their window. It was common practice before toilets became widespread, so I imagine that a society that is not that advanced such as those in Zelda, would use a similar method.

Oh god. Can you imagine being bullied back then? You absolutely loathe that kid living next door, he's always picking on you and pushing you around. Well, one day, you need to go down an alleyway that passes by his house because your father sent you on a quest to buy some food or whatever. You come back, food in basket, but on your way, that kid dumps all of his pee and poo on you and your basket of food. You go home, and your father beats you for getting it all nasty and makes YOU eat it.

Good times.

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
Let's crank it up a notch. With TP there are many MANY animals in the land and they must poop too. So now we have increased the poop amount drastically. Plus you never see Epona do the biz but horses just go all the time man no way that horse is real.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Let's crank it up a notch. With TP there are many MANY animals in the land and they must poop too. So now we have increased the poop amount drastically. Plus you never see Epona do the biz but horses just go all the time man no way that horse is real.

Epona could just be a modest horse and doesn't go in front of link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom