• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Agent of Majora

Herald of the Consumer
Because I'm devout believer come to spread the word of the Consumer to all of you heathens, obviously. o_O
Nah, its actually because years ago I was discussing with someone all the iconography of Majora's Mask itself around Termina, specifically in how its all over Stone Tower Temple while the Triforce was mocked. This lead me to conclude that Majora may have been a deity worshiped in Ikana at least. Due to Majora's destructive tendencies, his followers were probably extreme nihilists worshiping him because of a desire to be released from the pointlessness or pain of life. I'm kind of a nihilist as well (though not on that scale), so, it was kind fascinating to me.
Also, its "Agent of Majora" here rather than "Disciple of Majora" as on ZI's main site because the latter was apparently too long for the old forums.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Well, when I first joined back in 2012 I went by HEY! LISTEN! or H!L!/Navi for short. About two or so years ago I decided to change my name to Mudora, which I got from the Book of Mudora in A Link to the Past. As ALttP was my first Zelda game, I thought it was a good fit!

NayruKasai

"Don't take us so lightly."
Always liked the goddess' name 'Nayru' and I like fire which is 'Kasai' in japanese. Actually working on a manga character with this name. She's pretty much finished but she's not near detailed enough for my liking.

How'd you choose your username? Is there a story behind it? Is it just something that you were feeling in the moment? Does it mean something to you? I wanna know!
I was sitting around one day and I was thinking about the JaboodyDubs for Banoodle, and thought Spanoodle and it stuck with me. So Spanoodle it was. And it's just a lot of fun to say, if you ask me.

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
It was something that I had thought up at random when making an account for Adventure Quest Worlds, and then I proceeded to use it for most of my online handles. It is now synonymous with my own identity (on the internet).

Feverish

Source of stink
This topic has been created already but Feverish is a word that everyone knows but everyone rarely actually uses, and the full variation of my username is FeverishFox because fox starts with F, I like foxes, and I like repetition.

Scribear

Your Best Friend (rupee free)
It's my pen name I use. I also like bears a lot and it was something my dad called me when I was little. So
Scribe + Bear

You can say it like Scribe-er or Scri-bear or whatever, I'm not picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom