• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Did You Get Your Username From?

Like what the title said, how did you come up with your username? I got mine from the game The World Ends With You. One of the characters in the game (her name is Rhyme) wore a pendant with a bell around her neck, and since she's my favorite character, I decided to call myself after her pendant.

Now all of you know where I got my name from. :)

キラ

Yo!
Ghost, because I feel like a Ghost sometimes. Like no one can see me and no one cares about me. Like I don't exist because I'm dead. I feel dead too sometimes. Emotionless sometimes.

Depressing, I guess. I don't feel that way much anymore though, so that's good.

I also believe in ghosts, and I really like Bleach and there are ghosts in Bleach. Lol.

But, yeah...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'll give you three guesses, but you're only going to need one. I generally do not like using an online handle if I can help it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
My name was passed down from my great, great ancestors who fought in the legendary wars of southern Italy. I took it upon myself to use it here.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Well, when I was 7 or 8, I decided 43 was my favorite number. Why? I don't know :P But every time I make a username anywhere or a passcode or anything, it HAS to have a 43 in it. And... why Force Gems?... To be honest, it was 4 years ago, and I really don't remember :P It had no actual significance, I just kinda picked them

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I was one an ancient Japanese warrior for Nintendo, but I wan't a very brave one. One day I was too afraid to die so I surrendered in a battle between the warriors of Sega and Nintendo. Shigeru Miyamoto and Reggie Fils-Amie then placed a curse on my head that would make me turn into whatever breakfast food I was thinking about at the time, which was a pancake. I have forever been known as the Pancake Samurai.

Real talk, my old username was Din's Fire but I didn't like it so my closet friend at the time, WaffleNinja, told me to change it to this.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
7lx4J.png

Yup. That's about right.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It is my real name and the number 28 is the number my fav hockey player on my team is wearing on his back and also the same number my fav hockey player in the NHL is wearing on his back :D I used to have another username but that was so fangirlish I hated it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom