• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Where Are You Really From?

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I'm curious. I initially thought this was a American site, as we all speak English and Axle is American. Lately I've heard a lot of people say that their from Germany or England or somewhere. I'm now wondering how diverse this site is.

So where exactly are you from?

I'm from a little town near Indianapolis, Indiana. Its in the US a little south of the Great Lakes. We're known for corn and the Greatest Spectacle in Racing! The Indy 500.

I was born in the state of Delaware in the United States, and I've lived there all my life. It's also where I am currently living.

Az, I don't know what it is, I can't stop picturing you as Kirito these days... and I don't mind that.

Oh, right, subject.

Anchorage, Alaska. I was born here, raised in Tampa bay Area in Florida form six weeks of age, and came back up here when i was eight. I get to live on a mountain ^^

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Az, I don't know what it is, I can't stop picturing you as Kirito these days... and I don't mind that.

Oh, right, subject.

Anchorage, Alaska. I was born here, raised in Tampa bay Area in Florida form six weeks of age, and came back up here when i was eight. I get to live on a mountain ^^
Weird because I'm kind of similar. I was born here, moved to Ohio when I was a few months old and moved back to Arizona when I was 8.

I'm from the state that nobody cares about, Maryland.

My dad almost moved there. o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom