• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When You Fold Your Hands, Which Thumb is on Top?

Which is on top?

• Right

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Left

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Right thumb is on top all the time.

When I place left thumb on top, things get really awkward. To the point where I have to shake my hands to remove the feeling. Yeah, call me weird, but that is truly how I am deep in the core.

Night Owl

~Momentai
It depends on how I fold them. I can make them feel the same by changing more than which thumb is on top.
If you interlace your fingers, the index finger that is on top is the same as the thumb that should be on top. (if you continued the pattern the opposite thumb would be next)
If you fold them like the pic of Reggie, the more closed hand's thumb should be on top. (the angle that the thumb comes in at is a little different between the open and closed hand)

The discomfort comes from just switching your thumbs. Switch the layout of your hands and you may find that the other thumb being on top may be comfortable as well.

My left thumb is the that ends up on top when I subconsciously fold them, but I can make the other thumb work as well by switching how my hands are laid-out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom