• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time When Does Ocarina of Time 3DS Come Out in the US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
It is true, it will be Sunday the 19th. Nintendo is sending out some press releases today about various games it seems and this official release date was amongst them. IGN has it posted now as well, along with the official box art:

http://ds.ign.com/articles/116/1161205p1.html

It's not a huge surprise since it was stated at GDC it would indeed be in June, but it's nice to know there's a solid release date. Only just over 2 months away, and a year since it's original announcement!

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I'd advise everyone to pre-order now. Say what you will about remakes not being as fulfilling as new games. But we all know that this is going to be way better than any game since Twilight Princess, maybe even Ocarina of Time itself. For those of you that do not remember, Twilight Princess was completely sold out for its release and most places got more preorders than they did copies of the game. There are going to be a huge amount of people buying Ocarina of Time 3D the likes of which we haven't seen since the release of Twilight Princess. Twilight Princess was sold out for months after its release. Months. I had been going to stores for three months after it was out and they were always sold out. It'll be like that with Ocarina of Time 3D. GET YOUR PREORDER NOW! I already got mine. Most places will not charge you until it ships, so don't worry about cost. Remember it's a Sunday so the earliest most people can expect to get it preordered is the Tuesday after (the 21st).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom