• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

When Do You Think We Will Get the Bow?

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Hey all, I was wondering where you think we will be getting the classic Bow item in Skyward Sword. I think it will be later in the game in one of the later dungeons. But all I know is that we will use it in the Desert Province. Aonuma did say that some of the more classic items will be put later in the game, so that would make sense.

When do you think we will get the bow? A dungeon item? A bought item? The item we get by playing the Lyre? Sound off below :D

most likely a pre-dungeon item, like the slingshot. we will get it before entering the desert dungeon ( we sew link using it in the videos of the desert)

I think the pre-dungeon item for the Desert Temple is the (double) Clawshot, so the Bow will be obtained at another time.
What item is obtained in the Earth Temple?

Well we've seen what I assume are the first four major areas of the game and still haven't seen it. So thats a really good question. Maybe Nintendo is intentionally hiding it so that it will be a surprise....

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I think it's possible we get it at the Water Dungeon.. Since the clawshots are getting obtained in the desert.. Then it's possible we get the bow in the water area, But then again how useful is a bow and arrow in water?

Just hope the slingshot doesn't get useless right after we obtain the bow :(

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
I think it's possible we get it at the Water Dungeon.. Since the clawshots are getting obtained in the desert.. Then it's possible we get the bow in the water area, But then again how useful is a bow and arrow in water?

Just hope the slingshot doesn't get useless right after we obtain the bow :(
You get the whip in the Water dungeon. 'Ancient Cistern'

Assuming I go by my 7 dungeon + 1 final dungeon theory, we'll visit each province twice along with one additional place.
Forest First Time: Beetle
Volcano First Time: Bombs
Desert First Time: Gust Bellows
Forest Second Time (Water): Whip
SOMETHING HAPPENS: Master Sword found
Volcano Second Time (Unknown): Bow
Desert Second Time (Mechanical): Double Clawshot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom