• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Room?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I not only have my room all to myself, but it's also the top floor of my house and the biggest bedroom. I have a desk crammed with stuff from previous school years, a bookshelf full of books I never read, and a dresser stuffed with clothes the majority of which I don't wear anymore. I also have a few cupboards full of stuff from years ago that I don't touch anymore; heck I don't even remember what's in them. My closet is full of old clothes and the floor of it is littered with blankets that I only use in the winter. I also have an old broken chair in the corner that I use as a coat rack. My bed is a queen size mattress; its frame broke a year ago, and I haven't gotten it replaced. I also have a TV and a stereo. The floor of my room is generally kept clean, but I sometimes leave clothes out on the floor.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I have a room with my girlfriend :) I have 90% of the room and she has 10% :)

Oh my goodness the girlfriend last night dared to tell me that she needed more space! Hah her 10% is the dirtiest I've ever seen !

I really share half the room with my two bros. I have a loft bed (meaning there is not bottom bunk), with my desk, PC, monitor, TV, keyboard, and mouse under my mattress. To the left of the structure is my drawer. ^^

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I have my own room. Sorta small, but I'm never in there anyway. There's a bed, a closet, a window, and a giant vanity drawer-closet thing.

The most interesting thing in there are two lovely Soul Eater wall scrolls~ <3

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I'm sharing a room with my sister, but we have separate beds. She has the big one while I have the small one. Though that we're in the same room, I'm mostly in solitary while she's not.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I have my own place so of course i have my own room lol!! it's an ok size though it's not furnished yet and neither is the rest of my home.. yet lol! though I keep it tidy for the most part especially when I vacuum which might be today lol. that's when my apartment starts to smell like flowers lol..
I love my bed though even though I have so many pillows on it the I lose half of it lol i still love it.

Dan

I have a room with my girlfriend :) I have 90% of the room and she has 10% :)

Oh my goodness the girlfriend last night dared to tell me that she needed more space! Hah her 10% is the dirtiest I've ever seen !

I really share half the room with my two bros. I have a loft bed (meaning there is not bottom bunk), with my desk, PC, monitor, TV, keyboard, and mouse under my mattress. To the left of the structure is my drawer. ^^

10% of the room aye, let me guess she stays in the closet till she's needed to clean your 90% :P

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
When I was a kid I shared my bedroom with my older sister till she left home and went to live with her boyfriend. Now I have my own appartment and two bedrooms. My bedroom is having a balcony with a safety lock on it. So I can leave it partly open without the possibility of someone climbing three floors up and open it from the outside. My bedroom is a bit messy because I need a new wardrobe. On top of my old wardrobe I have several plush Mario characters including a giant Yoshi and a giant Goomba. I am a sucker for plush characters

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
All the rooms in my house are the same size, and these days it's only me, my mum and my brother so we all have our own rooms.

My room is at the back of the house on the top floor overlooking our (minuscule) garden. No sun ever shines in that direction so it is always dark. To add to this, it is painted a dark red. I did not choose the shade. My room used to be purple, then the roof leaked and it got redecorated by an idiotic painter who gave me the wrong shade of red. So in addition to the lack of natural light (despite large windows) it makes my eyes go funny and is all shadows. The furniture makes me feel like I live in a hole because it's all so bulky. Every surface is littered with books and CDs. I got a new bed this year, a small double. I have so much stuff, old toys and whatnot, stuffed into cupboards. My wardrobe isn't big enough for all my clothes (90% of which don't fit me anymore) so I also have a chair which everything gets dumped on.

My room at uni was smaller, but I had my own bathroom so who's complaining?

Anyway, when I was little I shared a room with my mum. My sisters had what is now my room, and my other brother had the room the brother currently living with me occupies now. When my brother moved out and my sister got pregnant, she moved into his old room. Shortly after that my other sister moved out with her boyfriend and I got my own room, which I refused to sleep in for years on end because I used to have terrible nightmares. I can't share a room anymore, with anyone.

EmptyElegy

Soldier of Ikana
I share a room with two of my sisters (although it seems like more people sleep in there, since all my other siblings are in there so much -_-)). My sisters have a bunk bed, and I have a platform bed that my dad built. It's in the corner of the room, with enough space so that I can put my bed, my chest full of junk, a few boxes and a few art cases on it. My bed takes up a majority of the room, and it kinda makes me feel bad. XD

bunny

birb overlord
I share a room with my 21 year-old sister. I've shared a room with her my entire life, so I don't really know any different. We have a relatively small room, so most of our furniture is lined against the walls. We each have our own closets, dressers, and beds (obviously.) You can definitely tell who sleeps in what bed. My bed is usually made and is covered in various video game/manga character plushies. Our walls are taken up almost completely by Zelda posters. To be honest, I don't really like my room, but I do... I like it because it's home to me, and it's very comfortable. I could use a new mattress, though... It's starting to cave in. Anyway, I don't like that nothing matches. The wallpaper is ugly; the room is cramped, and most of the time the floor is covered in clothes. I've been getting better at keeping my side nice and clean, but my sister works, and she doesn't really care anymore. I'll be happy when I get my own room, but for now... it's whatever. My bedroom is more than functional, so I don't mind it.

masterSword2

Smile!
My bedroom is pretty small. In fact, Ive seen closets larger than it :P I don't mind though. There's enough room for my bed, a dresser, and a desk. Any more room would just be unnecessary.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
I have my own room, which I practically live in. It's mostly clean... except for the clothes, dishes, school notes, books and empty wrappers scattered everywhere.
I apologize for being such an unoriginal teenage stereotype. :dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom