• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Room?

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
So I was in the SB and the idea hit me to make this thread cause a few people mentioned that they needed to clean their room and I said I needed too as well before I remembered that, technically, I don't really have a room.

So I was curious, do you have a bedroom all to yourself or what exactly are your sleeping arrangements? Do you have to share a room with someone?

Or are you like me who has a mattress and sleeps in the attic where your younger brothers have their playroom o.o

(Funny how my bed remains the one thing clear meanwhile the rest of the room looks like it got hit by a bomb, nothing on my bed but I can hardly stand up without stepping on a lego :dry:)

Dan

Sadly I don't have my own room, my room recently had a plane crash through it, so now I share a bed with my granpa.

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
So I was in the SB and the idea hit me to make this thread cause a few people mentioned that they needed to clean their room and I said I needed too as well before I remembered that, technically, I don't really have a room.

So I was curious, do you have a bedroom all to yourself or what exactly are your sleeping arrangements? Do you have to share a room with someone?

Or are you like me who has a mattress and sleeps in the attic where your younger brothers have their playroom o.o

(Funny how my bed remains the one thing clear meanwhile the rest of the room looks like it got hit by a bomb, nothing on my bed but I can hardly stand up without stepping on a lego :dry:)

Now I can envision you sailing a mattress-boat in a sea of raging Lego pieces.

My room is a disaster. I dove into my room to get the phone, and I tripped over something and did a faceplant.
Yeah, I need to clean it. But I can't now, I'm cleaning the kitchen!

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Now I can envision you sailing a mattress-boat in a sea of raging Lego pieces.

My room is a disaster. I dove into my room to get the phone, and I tripped over something and did a faceplant.
Yeah, I need to clean it. But I can't now, I'm cleaning the kitchen!

Sounds like Wind Waker XD

Seems to me you like to faceplant a lot :P

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I share a bedroom with my boyfriend. It's quite nice, quite large so I could fit a huge bed in it which really is just colossal, it's ****ing brilliant; it has an en suite and a really big wardrobe too. Was actually one of the selling points for when we chose the flat. Apparently it used to be 2 bedrooms, but the knocked them together to sell it as a 1-bedroom for couples so we get tonnes of space. His little lane leading to the bed is just littered with clothes, mine is very clean! So, it's all his fault.

Also, as for sleeping arrangements, I sleep on the left. Closer to the window, away from the door. :P

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I probably differ from the stereotypical bedrooms of teens, I like my room tidy, I'm just ocd about that kind of stuff. But I like my room, good size - not too big or too small and I like my bed too :p

Imprisoned

*~German Sparkle Party~*
Sounds like Wind Waker XD

Seems to me you like to faceplant a lot :P

I have a high center of balance. :(

Also, my room is kinda small, and messy. My bed is beneath my window and across from my door, taking half of my room.
My electronic piano is to the right, and my desk/horrific mess is to the left.
My closet is beside the door, and it has a mountain of clothes in it.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Thankfully I had my own bedroom growing up, not overly large, but large enough for the bed, a desk and my toys, and just enough floor space for me to be able to play. My sisters had to share a room for a while before my parents got around to redecorating and furnishing all of the basement, but by the time I was born there were enough bedrooms to go around. Now I have my own apartment, where I rent out the two spare bedrooms to pay for it :) Now I actually have a bedroom-bedroom, instead of an all-in-one room, which was what my previous living arrangement was like :) The bedroom isn't overly big, but it fits everything I need in a bedroom, so it's big enough :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I have my own room, because I'm an only child, I don't have to share a room with any siblings. My room is a... decent size to say the least. I have a bed, small shelf, two dressers, a chair, and a closet. I also have just enough floor space to walk around on. My room is incredibly cluttered, as I'm waaaay too lazy to clean it.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have my own room, but it is relatively small... And messy.

I have a dresser, a bookshelf, a closet (which my bookshelf is inside), a bed, a bedside table (which has my alarm clock, lamp, and some spilled milk), my keyboard, and my drums. It is upstairs, right across the hall from an out of order bathroom.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I used to share my room with my little sister until recently. She was afraid of the dark, and so needed someone to sleep with her. Apparently, I had to be that someone. Anyways, only last year or so did she start using another room, so now I finally have my room to myself :P

My room is painted purple. It's very small, and the furniture is big, making the room look crowded. Also, the fact that the only window in my room gives a lovely view of our next door neighbor's wall doesn't help much :P There is very little sunlight. That only makes my room look smaller. My room is the darkest place in the house, making it an ideal place for my parents to take a nap as my father can't sleep with a light nearby. So I get kicked out of my room at around that time.

My room's floors are relativity clean. There isn't any clothes or anything around, as there is already very little space to walk :P But little sound comes in through the door for some reason. So I like to be in my room when I need some quiet time :) I spend most of my time downstairs, though. In the family room with the rest of my family and the laptop...

So that's my room :P

ILU

i luv u
I turned my room into my gaming room, so I don't sleep in it anymore. Instead, I sleep in a little nook I built.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom