• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword What's Your Opinion on Motion Controls?

Do you like motion controls?

• Yes, They were OK.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I hated them.

• I totally loved them.

• Total voters
i thought they were really good. it was the first time u could feel complete control over link rather than swinging wildly like in other games

i'm sorry, but flying and swimming were like the worst things ever. i rather do this in the form of pressing the A button and moving my joystick. there are some things motion controls aren't meant for.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I didn't think they were the greatest idea, but they weren't bad. I would choose to not have them though rather than having them.

my apologies but i cannot stand the motion controls in skyward sword. i may be getting old (37)/rubbish at the game e.t.c,and only recently tried/bought a 2nd hand wii console,but i just cannot get the hang of them at all.
i really want to love skyward sword,but i just cannot get into the game because of the motion controls :(

MW7

The way they were implemented in Skyward Sword was great although I found it somewhat bothersome how they forced it into so many facets of the game like swimming. Ideally in the future I hope we see some more games like this but maybe with more choice as to how to play. Also some games are certainly best left to traditional controls. To be perfectly honest with how things are working out I feel like I'm going to actually be looking forward more towards the 3ds Zelda than the Wii U Zelda because I know it will cater more to what I love about Zelda games and one small part of that is that the controls will be traditional on the 3ds Zelda.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I thought they we're really great, it made you feel not only closer to like, but also like you were him.
Although I had a problem with centering some items, especially the bow.
Yet, I still enjoyed it. :)

I found it pretty good for a first time (not including TP case it didnt have motion plus) but the centering was really annoying for me

They were ok, but they did NOT have to have everything involve motion controls. But then again i hate the whole motion control gimmic, just another lame fad that has too die out like 3D

The motion controls once again demonstrated why Nintendo is the king of innovation. They were not perfect, however, as some of its proponents would like for you to believe. Nevertheless, they were a huge step forward not only for the series but gaming in general.

Dan

The motion controls once again demonstrated why Nintendo is the king of innovation. They were not perfect, however, as some of its proponents would like for you to believe. Nevertheless, they were a huge step forward not only for the series but gaming in general.

*****! That's not what you said in SB !

Anyway glad motion control is getting some love I'll explain my reasons once I'm more awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom