• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask What's Your Opinion on Majora's Mask HD/3D?

Do you like the idea of Majora's Mask HD/3D?

• Yes, I like the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I don't like the idea

• I feel indifferent about the idea

• Total voters
This is a topic I've thought about for a while now, mostly since the release of A Link Between Worlds and Wind Waker HD. I've personally been of the opinion that Majora's Mask HD/3D would be a waste of potential, and that it would be better for Nintendo to do something similar to what they did in A Link Between Worlds, and "reimagine" the world, so to speak. But I'm curious to see the other side of the discussion, because I haven't really talked to anybody who's super adamant about an HD remake. I'm curious, if you like the idea of an HD remake, why? Do you agree with my opinion, or do you just feel neutral about the whole thing?

If anybody cares about my opinions, I made a long video about it earlier that I just posted. But I mostly want to have a discussion because, again, I've never really talked to people who disagree with my opinion, and I want to try and see it from the other perspective.

Video:
If you DO watch the video, make sure you turn annotations on. It's a long video, so I put some in to skip around if you want to. And I corrected a couple things I said wrong initially.

[video=youtube_share;8sMF-w7wgao]http://youtu.be/8sMF-w7wgao[/video]

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I'd love to see them do the same thing with MM like they did with OoT3DS. It worked really well, helped introduce more people to the game, showed us a stunning visual upgrade, as well as some nice alterations to the mechanics that made the gameplay smoother.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I dont care about the HD remake, but if it would get the same attention as OoT3D did, than it would be great!

I don't like this idea. I LOVE this idea. Nintendo: please, please do this. Ocarina of Time on the 3DS is an amazing experience, and the game is gorgeous. I think re-doing MM in the same fashion is a no-brainer.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I think it'd be cool. I can live without it, of course, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't still want it. And I do want it! I like these touched-up game re-releases in general, whether they're full remakes or just HD releases. I don't feel ripped off, I know I'm going to enjoy it and they've always been good purchases. And easy money for the developer, usually. As long as it doesn't get in the way of new games and new ideas, I see no reason for it not to happen.

I'm just surprised by how many people complain about it. Whenever anyone complains about remakes, all I have to say to them is 'Resident Evil Remake on GC'. :P What a game!

Salem

SICK
I'm just surprised by how many people complain about it. Whenever anyone complains about remakes, all I have to say to them is 'Resident Evil Remake on GC'. :P What a game!
Didn't that one have a lot of content added, so it was kind of a new game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom