• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your MBTI personality type?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81859
  • Start date
i7mZ6i7.jpg

ENTJs are natural-born leaders. People with this personality type embody the gifts of charisma and confidence, and project authority in a way that draws crowds together behind a common goal. But unlike their Feeling (F) counterpart, ENTJs are characterized by an often ruthless level of rationality, using their drive, determination and sharp minds to achieve whatever end they've set for themselves. Perhaps it is best that they make up only three percent of the population, lest they overwhelm the more timid and sensitive personality types that make up much of the rest of the world – but we have ENTJs to thank for many of the businesses and institutions we take for granted every day.
lol

Last edited:

Dan

Some of the questions in the test seem rather irrelevant and some what contradictory.
My results were somewhat accurate however.
sP4ecz4.png

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
INFP-T....

Well then. Apparently I'm very sided towards those things. Literally, most of the categories were 70-80% or higher for one over the other. I do feel like thinking and feeling should be more even, but feeling should still have more than thinking, like the test says. Everything else is pretty much me in real life.

znMFm3u.jpg

ISFJs are true altruists, meeting kindness with kindness-in-excess and engaging the work and people they believe in with enthusiasm and generosity.

Few personality types are as practical and dedicated as ISFJs. Known for their reliability and altruism, ISFJs are good at creating and maintaining a secure and stable environment for themselves and their loved ones. ISFJs' dedication is invaluable in many areas, including their own personal growth.

Yet ISFJs can be easily tripped up in areas where their kindness and practical approach are more of a liability than an asset.
Haha that's so me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom