• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's your MBTI personality type?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81859
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 81859

Just curious as to what ZD's types are, as it says a lot about who you are as a person. For those of you with no idea what I'm talking about, take this questionaire and read through all the resulting info.

https://www.16personalities.com

I'm an INFJ. Short summary, I'm a people person who hates people. And scientifically certified mom friend too.

Share your results!

Dan

Gosh I was having a great day today until I took this test, it may as well call me a loser!

My results were bit harsh to say the least.
INTP-t

xrjMriH.pngp

Dan

Didn't we have this same topic a few months ago? ;)

Anyway, I am an INFJ aswell, the turbulent variant.

I believe we did but it doesn't hurt to create a new one every once and a while especially after the ZD member boom we've all of a sudden had.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
ENFJ

ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Pretty accurate.

https://www.16personalities.com/enfj-personality

Misty

Ronin
upload_2016-4-20_13-47-18.png

Zero surprises happened that day. I really want to know how I lost 3% assertiveness. I'm slipping. I think I'll go boss around a certain person I'm running a smear campaign against.

Edit: Didn't read the text. Apparently as a female INTJ, I'm quite rare. Then I saw the people who are thought to be this:

Arnold Schwarzenegger
Vladimir Putin
Christopher Nolan
Friedrich Nietzsche

Not a great list to be on, especially after the Dark Knight Rises...BUT THEN I SAW FICTIONAL CHARACTERS:

Petyr Baelish (“Littlefinger”) from Game of Thrones
Tywin Lannister from Game of Thrones
Gandalf the Grey from The Lord of the Rings
The Architect from The Matrix
Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
Seven of Nine from Star Trek: Voyager

Last edited:

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
I hate these tests because I can usually see where they're going by the questions and I feel like I'm not answering them well enough.

Anyways, I'm INFJ-T. I'm very introverted, intuitive, judging, and turbulent, but my nature is split pretty evenly between thinking and feeling.

D

Deleted member 81859

I hate these tests because I can usually see where they're going by the questions and I feel like I'm not answering them well enough.

Anyways, I'm INFJ-T. I'm very introverted, intuitive, judging, and turbulent, but my nature is split pretty evenly between thinking and feeling.
I knew there was a reason I liked you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom