• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Song?

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
It's not the theme songs I like, but more the warp songs played by Link on the ocarina.

My top choice would be the Serenade of Water, taught to Link in OoT before he enters the water temple. It's slow pace and melodic vibe takes me in. My second choice is the Minuet of Forest. It has very quick notes, and it's a happy tune as well.

probably "To Hyrule" from Wind Waker. The song was eery and came out of nowhere as Link sank beneath the waves. The bells were building. Building, building. until finally, deep voices, the voices of a forgotten Hyrule, all meeting in a climactic moment of uncertainty before fading away. It really set the stage for Hyrule, in all its forgotten glory.

It would be so hard to just choose one favorite among such great songs from all the games, really! There are so many that I just absolutely adore and listen to constantly, so this will have to be a list of sorts. Among my favorites from Ocarina of Time are the Forest Temple music, Gerudo Valley, Song of Storms, and Koume and Kotake's theme. From Majora's Mask would be the Song of Healing, the Astral Observatory, Clock Town, Deku Palace, Ikana Castle, and the absolutely incredible Stone Tower Temple themes. When I first got to the Stone Tower I was pretty much completely blown away by just how amazing that music is. From Wind Waker would be Dragon Roost Island, the Middle Boss music, and the Molgera music. From Twilight Princess my favorites would be Ordon Village, Faron Woods, the Sacred Grove, the Hidden Village, Midna's theme, the Blizzeta boss music and Zant's boss music, among others. Phantom Hourglass didn't have a lot of music, but I liked Linebeck's theme. Spirit Tracks, I thought, had a really really great soundtrack and I love it immensely, my favorites being the Overworld theme and Byrne's theme, but I just loved all the songs from this game so, so much. As for Skyward Sword, my favorites include Fi's theme (and its variations), Skyloft, Faron Woods, many of the songs from Lanayru Desert (but especially Sailing the Sand Sea), and others.

Alright, so after viewing it like that I think I can narrow it down to two ultimate favorites: for a more upbeat song, the Spirit Tracks Overworld theme, and for a more serious song, the Stone Tower Temple. I had to enlist my father's help and that's what we came to.
:>

people asked what song i wanted to hear during the symphony.
it was definitely the opening theme for ocarina of time, and sheik's theme. they were just so soothing compared to the epicness adventurous route that zelda is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom