• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Zelda Song?

Oooohhh...That one's har-SONG OF STORMS! :D
I really love the Song of Storms<3
But I also love the Clocktown theme, Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island, and the Hyrule Field Horseback theme from TP.
I love them so much I have multiple copies and orchestrations of each<3

WIND WAKER STAFF CREDITS, clocktown, song of storms, molgera 1st and 2nd time, overworld theme, OoT starting,TP trailer theme, makars awakening and sooooooooo many more
btw most of these were off the top of my head

L

Luzigno

There are too much songs that i like from the diferent games, In ocarina of time I like gerudo valley, Nocturne of shadows, Bolero of fire and lost woods, In twiligth princess midna´s lament, and hyrule field, In majora´s mask stone tower temple, termina field, song of healing and deku palace, In wind waker the legendary hero, the great sea and dragon rost island, In a link to the past the dark world and overworld theme, In zelda II the palace theme and ballad of the goddess in skyward sword
The legend of zelda forever!!!:)

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Mine's probably the Dark World theme from Link to the Past. Especially CSGuitar89's rendition. :D

2nd favorite is most certainly Tal Tal Heights from Link's Awakening.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
Its really hard for me to pick anything. Every time I answer these types of questions I find myself answering with a different song. I determined I like them all from OoT and MM. Best soundtracks ever. Even if they are from a soundboard. New favorites from SS are every song from Lanayru thanks to the way they fit perfectly with the different elements of gameplay and plot. Others include Faron Woods which makes me want to march around on an adventure(sounds dumb, feels like it accurately describes it) Another favorite from the new soundtrack is Fi's multiple different themes all of which are slightly different for the mood. Another favorite is The Message from the Goddess. I have two new ones however that tie as best in the new soundtrack. The Lumpy Pumpkin is perhaps the most comforting song to me. It reminds me of a homey atmosphere. A nice safe place that is always there to sell you some nice warm pumpkin soup to warm your soul. The other in the tie is the Isle of Songs. To me it feels like all the emotion of the game and backstory wrapped into one. It shows the sorrow of the thunderhead and decay of Skyloft over time. It shows the hope of the situation for the hero to save time and it has the formal, regal, and powerful sound that fits a goddess. You can probably tell I'm one of those people who play Zelda games for the story.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Very tough choice. Here's a few:

Main Theme
Darkworld
All Ganondorf battle themes
Serenade of Water
Song of Storms
Song of Healing
Stone Tower
Spirit Temple

The list could go on and on...

Rishian

The Meat Shield
I actually like the song of slow time... oh and the Dark World theme really does it for me. I used to play that theme while I did homework.. for some reason I get more focused from it.. :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom