• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Favorite Warp Song?

I love the Nocturne of Shadows. It's calming in a weird way and matches with the dark aspect of the Graveyard!

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I like them all, but my favorite above all of them would have to be The Bolero of Fire. I also like when you learn it in Death Mountain Crater, definitely one of my favorite moments in OoT. :D

Link8150

The 8150th Link
I'll make a list of all of them in order.
6. Prelude of Light - Too simple and nothing special about it.
5. Minuet of Forest - It was hard to choose between Serenade of Water and Minuet of Forest for numbers 4 and 5.
4. Serenade of Water - This one isn't as upbeat as the next three, but has more nostalgic value then Minuet of Forest.
3. Bolero of Fire - Upbeat and it just sounds good overall.
2. Nocturne of Shadow - This one and Requiem of Spirit were mind-blowing the first time I heard them and are just epic.
1. Requiem of Spirit - The first time I heard this song I knew it was my favorite, I hummed it for about two weeks after I first heard it, and when I got my ocarina for Christmas this year the first two songs I tried to learn were this and the Song of Time.

shaymin1

Derp.
This is a really hard choice.

Well I like:
Nocturn of Shadow,
Prelude of Light and
Serenade of Water.

Those are all my "favourites".

S

swordsguy11

my favorite was serenade of water its my most favorite and itson my ipod its simply and reallly nice sounding,,,,,

Bolero of Fire is the coolest of them in my opinion. Sometimes I actually warped to the volcano just to listen to it :)

Theunholyganon

Embrace the fear inside.
The "Bolero of Fire" is my favorite OoT song for sure I was very delighted when ever I had to warp to the volcano and I also would warp to the volcano sometimes just to hear the song play

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Bolero of fire. It was stuck in my head for days.

definitely Bolero of Fire, gotta love it :3

I rather enjoy the Bolero of Fire. It's fast and heavy and fixed. My style of music.

Bolero of Fire is the coolest of them in my opinion. Sometimes I actually warped to the volcano just to listen to it :)

I agree, Bolero of Fire, just because it was so upbeat.

I'm pleasantly surprised to hear this much favor for the Bolero of Fire; it frequently appeared to me in the past that whenever I asked people what their favorite Ocarina songs were, the Bolero of Fire fell among the least liked, which both puzzled and disappointed me.

See, there are times when you hear a song that sparks something in you immediately, that you love right away fresh upon hearing for the first time, and the catchy riff of the Bolero of Fire did just that for me. I'm as guilty as Kare is of warping to Death Mountain Crater just to hear its tune resonate in the air. =)

However, the Bolero of Fire isn't my only favorite, and certainly isn't outshone by my other: The Requiem of Spirit.

Strangely, I didn't immediately like the Requiem of Spirit as I did the Bolero of Fire. Or rather, it wasn't that I didn't actually like it, just that I didn't pay it much heed at first. Then, I'm not sure how I suddenly noticed...it just happened that at one point in the midst of listening to it, the beauty of the melody suddenly dawned on me, and newly awakened to it, I found myself in a deep admiration that naturally fueled a wonder as to how I could have ever possibly missed a melody I felt was so absolutely breathtaking.

Might I mention, there is an OC Remix called A Storm in the Desert that I particularly love due to it's fantastic use of what just happened to be these favorites; it starts with a soft, slowed rendition of the Song of Storms, builds powerfully into the Bolero of Fire, and ends majestically with the Requiem of Spirit. I'd say it's well worth the listen, most especially if your favorites happen to match as well as mine.

Aside from those two favorites though, I thought the Serenade of Water was quite lovely as well (and Queen Rutela's theme in Twilight Princess was a heartrendingly bittersweet rendition of it that I also cared very much for) but that would conclude my favorite Ocarina warp songs. I have to bite my tongue here not to launch into the Song of Storms....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom