• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Favorite Warp Song?

So hard to choose just one, they are all fantastic in different ways! However my personal favorite has always been Serenade of Water (even though I hated that Temple, like most did I imagine)

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
Boloro of fire!!! it has an amazing tune, im just sad that it hardly gets to be used because of the shortcut you can take anytime to goron city.

S

SellUDekuNuts?

1. Requiem of Spirit - only 24 seconds long and somehow sounds epic
2. Nocturne of Shadow - a little spooky and foreboding, which was obviously appropriate
3. Serenade of Water - very pretty tune, evoked emotion
4. Bolero of Fire - good, but I wanted it to sound a little darker
5. Prelude of Light - should have been more epic-sounding
6. Minuet of Forest - meh, but the Forest Temple theme more than makes up for it

D

darth_matt195

Has to be Bolero of Fire for me. As soon as I heard it I could instantly remember it and it's a beautiful song.

My favourite warp song from Ocarina of Time is the Serenade of Water, because the way the song ascends an then descends makes me feel like I'm warping up into the heavens and then floating back down to the earth before I land on top of the entrance to the water temple in Lake Hylia!

K

Kyopaka

Favorite warp song? I would probably have to go with either the Bolero of Fire or the Requiem of Spirit. Funny thing is both the Fire and Spirit Temples are my favorite dungeons in OOT.

Serenade of Water...Nocturne of Shadow...and...Minuet of forest! I loved those three...But i still like the other ones too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom