• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Favorite Warp Song?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
My favorite song would be either Nocturne of Shadows or Serenade of Water. I think they are awesome and very interesting to hear. They are an awesome tune to hear while warping^^ Another warp song I like is the Requiem of Spirit. That tune sounds mysterious and interesting to hear^^ Those three are my favorites^^

Keyari

翼のエルフ
My favorite warp songs are the Serenade of Water and Bolero of Fire.

The Serenade of Water just seems to express the soft calmness of water, it's beauty... It makes it one of my favorites. Sometimes I'll just play it on the game to just hear it.

The Bolero of Fire seemed to break out the attitude of fire, back and forth, coming and going. How fire can wave before your eyes, always moving... Very fiery.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Well I know all the warp songs on the ocarina and I got to say that in real life the Minuet of the Forest sounds great, and even before I got the ocarina Minuet of the Forest has always stuck with me.

Requiem of Spirit, definitely. It sounds so mysterious, and I love that. I always get excited when I get to play it again :).

T

Tammy#1

They're all pretty cool, but Serande of water refresh my mood 8)

D

Drackouth

Mine is the minuet of the forest. I LOVE playing it on my real life ocarina. but the serenade of water is good to.

L

link lego64

bolero of fire.
its sophisticated rythm, soothing end and bouncy charm was love at first sound.:clap:

L

Links shadow

prelude of light because its just a nice song and i like it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom