• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What's Your Favorite Warp Song?

G

GibdoMaster64

I personally like Nocturne of Shadow, and Serenade of Water equally.

Nocturne of Shadow is dark, mysterious.

Serenade of Water is beautiful and soothing.

M

Morningspirit23

personally, i loved the serenade of water, but i thought most of the songs kinda didn't sound like warp songs. I know there isn't any set rules for what a warp song should sound like- they just don't, in my opinion. but they all sound lovely :)!

O

OcarinaofTime

I like the Serenade of Water but the Prelude of Light is the most useful for me.

D

Darkwiz428

Nocturne of Shadow

My second favorite is the Serenade of Water

Conor

the over analysing guy
The Serenade of Water is my absolute favourite, I love how they incorporate it in the warp song in windwaker, and in a part of Twilight Princess.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
The Prelude of Light for its smooth melody and the Serenade of Water for its softness. Though Zelda's Lullaby will always be my favorite song from Ocarina of Time. :zelda:

I LOVE Serenade of Water. It is just so magical and soft and smooth, and reminds me of water (If that makes sense) But then I could argue that Bolero of Fire is my favorite. I loved the up tempo-ness of it...also, I loved that dungeon, and I would travel to it randomly in the game for no reason at all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom