• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Nintendo Franchise? (besides Zelda)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite non-Zelda Nintendo franchise is Kirby. I like it because i can count on the quality of the games; they may not be blockbusters but they're very fun!

Metroid, although even though every games (aside form Other M IMO) has been stellar, it is really starting to show a degree of desperation, and like Zelda and Mario is starting to trot out the same things time and time again, for nintendo's most story based franchise this is a bit of a shame but i'll keep with it, maybe we'll see Dread and something interesting will happen or maybe Prime 4 will take Prime 1.5's story ideas. =]

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
SSB. Mario still has a chance to reclaim #2 spot, but it needs to stop going downhill and become a 3D series again.

.:Brony:.

Head Brony of ZD
SSB/Pokemon/Mario is every Nintendo fans favorite franchise(s).

So, excluding those 3, I'd have to go with Kirby. Those games are fun as hell, and he's so damn adorable.

JamesBond007

Indigo Child
2nd place goes to 3D games from Super Mario franchise, but 3D Land is not included because this game uses the "2D Mario" rules (in every level - time's up = lose a life),

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
For me, there are many. There's no order, its just...whatever pops into my friggin' head.

There's Mario, Kirby, Metroid, Pikmin (God I love me some Pikmin), Pokemon, and F-Zero, if I'm feeling up to intense racing action...

I wanna get into Star Fox eventually, and I've always wanted to play Earthbound, but...y'know...America. :/

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I would say either Mother or Mario, though Mario has been going a bit downhill lately in my opinion. Even the RPG games seem to be getting worse with Sticker Star...

Beeker

Wild Card
Probably Pokemon, followed by Mario. Fire Emblem's climbing up there pretty fast! Also love Pikmin as well. I haven't played too much Metroid, Star Fox or F Zero to really say anything about them, although I am interested in them.

Before the 5th of February, I would have probably said Mario. Bought Fire Emblem: Awakening on February 5th (first FE I've ever owned), and that is definitely my favorite non-Zelda Nintendo series now.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I love me some Kirby. :kirby: The games are quite fun and he's so darn adorable!
Of course I also love Mario, Super Smash Bros., and Pokemon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom