• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Favorite Metallica Song?

T

Tatlfaerie

My favorite song is Enter Sandman. I just love the guitar! ^^

I also have to say Enter Sandman. I haven't heard too much of them but from what I have heard this has to be my favorite.

M

:.:Mikki:.:

I'm not much of a Metallica fan but I'd have to say my Metallica song is "The Day that Never Comes."

midnightokami

Can I has cheese burger?
I like the older metallica, I heard their new music isn't that good. Mine has to be trapped under ice, damaged inc., and master of puppets.

S

supergoron97

My favorite Metallica song is Master of Puppets other than that, I don't listen to Metallica much

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I like Master of Puppets and Unforgiven II. I don't listen to them that much though... the "AH!" sound at the end of every word drives me crazy.

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
I like Master of Puppets and Unforgiven II. I don't listen to them that much though... the "AH!" sound at the end of every word drives me crazy.

I used to hate that too. Till I saw them live. Now I LOVE them lol. I used to think they were okay, but they are just an amazing live band. My favourite songs are Fade to Black and For Whom the Bell Tolls.

Immortal_One

Math is power.
Welcome home (Sanitarium) is probably my favorite.
Other than that song, I really like Master of Puppets, Enter Sandman and One. I'm not too big of a Metallica fan, but I listen to them at times.

Q

quillmert

Master of Puppets and Trapped Under Ice are dead tie for first. Both songs are amazing, although I don't often listen to Metallica, these two songs really stand out as some of my favorites.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom