• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats Your Favorite Disney Channel Show?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
Ok. I didn't see another thread like this.

Whats your favorite Disney Channel show? I have many favorites. And I got pictures I took with my 3DS. Pics 016.JPG Pics 001.JPG Pics 005.JPG

Skittles

Rainbows!
Anything that's old and no longer on it.

Like Boys Meets World and lot of shows around that time-frame. So, pretty much any show broadcast in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Then I went onto watch bigger and better things...xD

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Anything that's old and no longer on it.

Like Boys Meets World and lot of shows around that time-frame. So, pretty much any show broadcast in the late 1990s and early 2000s. Then I went onto watch bigger and better things...xD

ZOMG, Boy Meets World!
God, I miss that show...

The only other Disney Channel show I have watched since then is Even Stevens

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
If we're listing old shows, then:

Lilo & Stitch, Kim Possible -- you know what. I WATCHED A LOT OF OLD DISNEY SHOWS. The new ones just make me want to cry rivers. All of them have some 12.5 year old girl singing in them. Talk about lame. :facepalm:

Hanyou

didn't build that
If we're listing old shows, then:

Lilo & Stitch, Kim Possible -- you know what. I WATCHED A LOT OF OLD DISNEY SHOWS. The new ones just make me want to cry rivers. All of them have some 12.5 year old girl singing in them. Talk about lame. :facepalm:

Those shows aren't old at all. o_O

I grew up watching Aladdin: the Animated Series, but I don't remember if it was very good. Most of the animated shows I watched were on Nickelodeon.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Lilo and Stitch the animated series was fan:?ingtastic. I remember watching every new episode JUST to see what the new experiments looked like. Then again I was big on Lilo and Stich both movies. :)

ILU

i luv u
Lilo and Stitch the animated series was fan:?ingtastic. I remember watching every new episode JUST to see what the new experiments looked like. Then again I was big on Lilo and Stich both movies. :)
Aaaaah love this show! I still have the intro song memorized.

I don't really have TV, so any Disney shows I've seen are online (YouTube, Hulu, etc). I don't even know what's on it now, but I love the little Disney Channel movies they make.

Dan

In the 90's I'd always watch Recess, that show was awesome, I miss it so much :'(
cast.gif

P.S Lawson was the coolest guy ever!
Lawson.jpg

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am definitely bandwaggoning (and making up verbs) with those who think Disney is not up to par anymore.

My favourite shows include: Kim Possible, Doug, Recess, Teacher's Pet, Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers, That's So Raven and The Gummy Bears just to name a few!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom