• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Earliest Memory?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
What is the earliest point of time that you can remember? In other words, the first significant experience edged in your mind.
My earliest memory is seeing my younger brother for the first time after he was born, when I was 4 years old. Well? What's yours?

Last edited:
I remember being a baby crawling on the floor and looking up at my very angry mom, lol. Don't remember what I had done.

Fig

The Altruist
I remember I was a 1 year old, just staring at the television, when suddenly the Super Mario 64 started to air. I was so excited that I kept jumping up and down until my father noticed me being entertained by the famous plumber that we all know, and aure enough, I saw a brand new Nintendo 64 in my room!

I remember going to the beach when I was 4 or so with my parents & grandparents and finding a crab shell. Yea not terribly exciting I know, but it's my earliest memory I think.

I was three years old, and I recall being held in my grandmother's arms, and trying to awake her after she had succumbed to a heart attack.

Oddly enough, I seem to have some degree of a photographic memory, although it involves volumes of information (i.e. lists). In spite of this fact, this is as far back as I can remember.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
my earliest memory was when we lived at our first house and I picked up what I thought was a pink piece of candy off the floor behind the couch. I put it in my mouth and it tasted so gross I spit up. I must have been 3 or so. I asked my mom later on in life what it was- chewy tylenol. Who knows how long it had been on the floor- yuck.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
I was about 2,5 and we were getting a family portrait done, me and my siblings in one picture and myself in one picture, too. I remember they gave me something really fluffy to hold and they told me that it was a cat and needed to be cuddled. I know this to be a real personal memory rather than a perceived memory (you know, when people tell you about something that happened when you were little and in the end you truly believe you remember it), because I'm the only one in my family who remembers that the fluffy thing in my arms was supposed to be a cat :P

I remember when I was 4, I had climbed on the counter wanting a cookie after lunch. My mom had left the glass mayo jar on the counter, and I accidentally kicked it down and fell down after it. And my foot got badly sliced open. My mom rushed me to our neighbors house an ran my foot under water while she ran to get a first aid kit. (should've gotten stitches I know but everything turned out alright no permanent damage)

till this day, I will not buy a glass mayo jar. Won't even use one.
and I typically don't like glass objects either.

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
I remember the time when I was around...2-3 and i was sleeping in the dark around the afternoon. And this orange colour started the seep through my room *the sunset* and i thought it looked like halloween was coming or something xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom