• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Astrological and Chinese Zodiac Signs?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
To be honest, I place no stock in horoscopes whatsoever, but occasionally I'll read mine in the paper for kicks.

I am a Pisces born in the year of the Horse, with my elemental attribute being metal. I don't really fit the profile of a Pisces, but rather the Aquarius star sign. A lot of profiles tend to pin Pisces as being needy or having to need a constant role model in their life, and I prefer to be independent, aloof and my own hero.

The Horse personality descriptors don't fit me that much either, as I have no desire to be in the spotlight. Or around a large crowd, for that matter. Although I'm a dead ringer for the metal part, as those in that element tend to be self-reliant, persistent and ambitious.

fairyfountain

bros before poes
I'm also a Taurus! And I was born in the year of the Rat. My astrological sign is pretty accurate but I have no idea if my Chinese sign is or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom