• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's Your Astrological and Chinese Zodiac Signs?

I'm an Aquarius and born in the Year of the Pig. Oink oink. I'd say I fit a lot of those characteristics very well, being compassionate, open minded, extremely stubborn and emotional, proud to be weird, sensitive, self-indulgent and see-sawing between independence and dependence.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I'm Virgo and born in the year of ox. I think ox fits me pretty well. I'm creative, hard-working and good on concentrating in things.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I'm a Gemini born in the Year of the Dog (woof woof)

I fit the personality of a Gemini down to a tee tbh. I don't really believe in astrology but it is interesting all the same :)

I'm a Pisces born in the year of the Rabbit. I don't really match either one--I match them about as well as I match any other astrological sign/Chinese zodiac sign.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I'm a Leo and I was born in the year of the Ox. Most Leo bios are like "blah blah attention whore blah blah want to be in the spotlight blah extremely ambitious blah charismatic dramatic blah" so... they're totally right. As far as my Chinese zodiac goes, I am stubborn, ambitious, all of that. I fit both rather well, although I'm a little more introverted than the Leo profile would suggest.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm a Cancer born the year of the horse. I find astrology quite fascinating, but I don't believe in it. It's been awhile since I've read up on them but I'm sure I agree I share some of the qualities if I did.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I'm a gemini, born in the year of the pig/boar!

I'd say I fit the description really well. I'm honest, straight-forward, and I can go from the happiest **** in the world to the most miserable human being on the planet in a matter of seconds.

I'm a mess

I'm a Pisces Goat,and it actually fits me well(I'm sort of Lazy and won't go into detail here,but if you wanna know how it fits me,just PM me:))
*edit*
Though I wish I was a Scorpio Dragon:)

Last edited:
I believe all this to be silly, but it's kinda neat if not taken seriously.

Scorpio and I was born in the year of the horse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom