• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What's the story of the deku butler's son?

I'd like to know if you guys have noticed the mysterious tree found in clocktown's basement, right after the forest stage? It's the deku butler's supposed son that im talking about. It's a bit of a mystery, as to how the deku butler was able to sneak into this place, as it's sealed off by a stone door. Also, has anyone thought about how link was turned into a deku scrub? I know that the skull kid curses him in the beginning of the game, but could the deku butler's son somehow be part of it? If you think about it, some of the masks contains the souls of some of the terminians in the game, so could the deku mask perhaps be the soul of the deku butler's son?

Deku Butler.png

Last edited:

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
yea skull kid took his spirit, and "gave" it to link.
what im also figuring out is...the moving grass in the begining of the game.
anyway there is a 99% chance its IS his son...i am a majoras mask studier...in my free time, i study MM.no, not study like those crazy nerd scientist people, im just trying to find out its timeline,aura and most importantly, its connection with hyrule.
yea thats it!!!:)

romani64

PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
thats what i mean!!!!you cant go back, yet its moving grass, and where there is moving grass there is a keaton!it bothers me, that you cant go back there....you think if you used some kind or hack or cheat code at the begining of the game, something will happen?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Poor Butler, yes that part is sealed by a door. And I guess when u defeat Majora's Mask, everything when back how they were. Well, not everything. Yes he said to Link that his son dissapeared, and I guess he realized that's his son. All spiritless...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have just checked this. A started a new game on fresh, using PJ64 i manipulated the game so i had Keaton's mask in the beginning. Unfortunately, nothing happened when i slashed the moving grass. I still wonder why Nintendo added the moving grass part in the beginning, though.

There is actually a Keaton in the moving grass. I saw it twice when my bro slashed the grass in one move. It will ask u at least 3 questions. After u answer them he will give a... Then he'll leave!

MrLuigi

Theorist
Butler went for a stroll and ran into Skully. After that Skully cut Butler's face off and put it on Link, making him a tree man.

There is actually a Keaton in the moving grass. I saw it twice when my bro slashed the grass in one move. It will ask u at least 3 questions. After u answer them he will give a... Then he'll leave!

I'll go try that. Sounds cool. But really, leaving us hanging isn't too fun. I mean you could be trying to trick us or something.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Butler went for a stroll and ran into Skully. After that Skully cut Butler's face off and put it on Link, making him a tree man.

I'll go try that. Sounds cool. But really, leaving us hanging isn't too fun. I mean you could be trying to trick us or something.

Ok I tell u he'll give a piece of heart.

MrLuigi

Theorist
Okay so I went ahead to the grass that moves in the forest place in the beginning and nothing happened. Keaton Mask and all, the Keaton didn't even show.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Okay so I went ahead to the grass that moves in the forest place in the beginning and nothing happened. Keaton Mask and all, the Keaton didn't even show.

Try the one where the great fairy is. Where u return the lost fairy that's where I saw the Keaton

MrLuigi

Theorist
I know where the three Keaton spots are. I just thought you meant the beginning forest area. Sorry.

AllieHaxorNova

Nine Tailed Hannya.
Try the one where the great fairy is. Where u return the lost fairy that's where I saw the Keaton
yeah i saw the same Keaton today twice once in North Clock town and againg near Milk Road..................

and also about the deku son in the begining i was wondering why that lifeless deku had the same dipressed face as link's deku...................

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom