• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Whats the Closest to Fame You Have Gotten?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
what was the action that got you close to being famous?

i once sang "nervous breakdown" by black flag with the angry samoans.

the angry samoans are a semi large punk band, they pulled me up on stage at a show and had me sing the song for them. but thats the closest and ever since everyone in my city knows me as the kid that sang with angry samoans.

bunny

birb overlord
Hrmm... I think the closest I've ever gotten to fame is when I showed my friends my drawings... That was when I still sucked... like... really bad. I got so many hugs... They were all freaking out. It was pretty funny. xD I have a reputation of an "awesome artist" at my school. Even though I still have soooo much to learn.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Am a big football fan! Well to you Americans it's Soccer:dry:

And when I was about 11 I was a Mascot for England's football team, this means like you walk out with the players during the start of the game....So I was kinda on TV for like a couple of minutes :) Prob the closest I'll ever come to fame though

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I got put on the news once in first grade because I was eating this sciency salt stuff that wasn't actually salt.

That's really the most I've done in regards to getting famous. :D

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I was an "extra" for two different T.V shows. And I also auditioned to be a part of a comic book two years ago, but I didn't get the part.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
my students made a facebook club in my honor on facebook... and after 8 years, I'm known by thousands of people.

I'd call that almost barely on the cusp of nearly being locally famous...

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i forgot about extra-ing... i was an extra in a independent film called "jesus for less". it was about a bookstore called "jesus 4 less" that also sold drugs.

[video=youtube;NfqMxM3J820]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfqMxM3J820[/video]
i'm the guitarist in the band.

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I gave a presentation on a revolutionary new design for renewable energy via harnessing wind power at Washington, D.C. to some big dogs in the government. #winning

And I'm admin here.

Magatha

Magatha
Does my cousin being in a rock band wit Jack Black count? Probably not...

In Elementary School one of my drawings was put in an Art show for the Mayor...
In Middle School I won a race of model cars powered by Diet Coke and Mentos. :D
In High School I won first place in the first annual State-wide STEM High School Medieval Board game challenge.

And I think that's about it.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I've marched in front of a college crowd before. It was awesome. I was on the camera a lot too.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
A famous Malaysian singer came into my school to greet us. He was really cool and really nice and lots of fangirls came to him to have him his signature. I kinda appeared in his website, the TV and the magazine, so that's the closest fame I've got.

sailormars109

Finding Love by the Moon
Cover of the newspaper, Indiana University Summer Music Clinic, Purdue Band Day, YouTube, my brother placing 4th in the nation at Pepsi Youth Bowling Championships and having my name mentioned multiple times on Zeldathon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom