• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern What You Suck at in Zelda Games.

MW7

I seem to be bad at the stuff that others are good at and good at stuff that others are bad at...
Take MM for example:
Everyone says Goht (the boss of Snowhead Temple) is so easy to defeat! Well, apparently he wasn't easy to me.
And most people say that Gyorg (the boss of Greatbay Temple) is really difficult to beat. Well, the first time I mer Gyorg I only lost 2 hearts. :)

YES! I thought I was the only one who thought this. I am completely confused by how many people not only say that Gyorg is hard but the hardest boss in the entire series. It's like "what are you people smoking?" Gyorg by far the easiest boss battle in Majora's Mask IMO. You just throw zora fins at him, jump in the water, hit him with the magic shield, get out of the water, repeat. You can tell when he's going to try to ram the platform or jump over it by the sounds he makes and/or by watching the bubbles on the water to follow where he is. The only time he really has even the slightest chance of hurting you is right after you damage him, but even then he gives you just enough time to get back on land safely.

Now I can say that I have pretty much mastered the game, but I remember playing through the game for the first time. Odolwa and Goht gave me lots of trouble (not quite enough to kill me but close, especially Odolwa). Goht's attack when he shoots lightning at you is very difficult to dodge. I never was able to dodge it consistently until I'd beaten the game about 10 times. After those two bosses, I was expecting the worst from the boss of the Great Bay Temple and came out of the fight laughing at how easy it was. I'd say that I've played through the game about a dozen times, and Gyorg has probably touched me four times total. I'd say Odolwa damages me an average of once per battle and Goht probably 2-3 times. So in conclusion, IMO Gyorg = a joke

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'm not so good when it comes to aiming arrows. Maybe it's just the pressure of trying to him the enemy perfectly. However, the first time I faced Puppet Ganon's final form, He had one hit left, I had only enough magic for one more light arrow, and virtually no health left, so I couldn't risk trying to get more magic. With one shot left, I aimed as best as I could, shot the arrow, and amazingly, it was a direct hit.

G

goder of time

mine is puzzles i suck at zelda puzzles truthfully i suck at all zelda games but they are fun!

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I am actually quite good at Zelda games, with both puzzles and fighting. But in TP, I have alot of trouble with the block puzzles and the shield attack. Suprisingly, I have replayed the game more than twice, but I still cannot get the hang of it.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Also that point in twilight princess where you have to use your bow and arrow and gale boomerang to protect her wagon, I hated that part with a passion yet I finished it first time and how I did it amazed me.

HER WAGON WAS STILL ON FIRE WHEN I FINISHED.

I had issues with that part too! Probably the most annoying in the whole game. The wagon kept on getting hit by bombs and turning around in circles, so it took FOREVER. I also sucked at anything with horseback combat, except, oddly enough, for the last battle. Even in Ocarina or Majora's Mask, whenever you had to be on horseback (be it a race or whatever) I was extremely bad. It took me so long to get the Romani's mask.

Ice Sage

these are words
I am bad at battleing multiple enemies at once. Like in MM when you have to defeat the first boss of the Great Bay Temple.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
The carriage thing was easy. Fight off the goblins on the pigs with your sword, have your hand on B for Boomerang, basically simple.

And I suck at water temples. I love the fire temples <3

M

Mule-Kick

Throwing bombs in both Oot and TP, generally miss the target completely or just drop the bomb right in front of me.
Also fishing, I don't have the patience and just can't be bothered to put in any effort.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I have all of the games multiple times and I may have had a problem with something the first time but by the third I can breeze through them without worrying about puzzles, controls or harder situations. Right now the only problem I have is I am going through finishing a bunch of 3 heart runs and I keep accidentally grabbing the heart containers after the bosses and having to reset so I that I wont grab it. I guess I just get to into the game and forget about what kind of run I am doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom