• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Say is the Funniest Moment in LoZ?

I don't know about the funniest moment, but i definitely know that the funniest game is WW. I think that the funniest moment is in WW. All of Link's facial expressions in WW are so funny!

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
I like the moment in TP when you get the sword and the shield. Midna attempts to wear the shield on her face and swings her sword around rather ineptly. Wolf Link has to duck under her swings and has a "-_-" look on his face.

Also in TP, the temple of time boss battle - the look on Link's face after his first flourish when he thinks he's defeated armogohma. Though the change in music for some reason really added to my amusement.

I don't know the exact quote, but Tatl's line in MM about "Too bad you didn't have a horse to jump those fences...err...sorry..." made me laugh out loud.

R

Ragdoll

I don't know the exact quote, but Tatl's line in MM about "Too bad you didn't have a horse to jump those fences...err...sorry..." made me laugh out loud.

Yeah! Tatl is great: the sarcasm fairy.
Not the exact quote:
"Be careful for the electro-hands. Look, I don't care if you get caught!"
Yeah, thank you for loving me, Tatl.

E

ergman

not sure the fnniust, bt I lol at when the deku tree is covered in chu-chus in ww. also links expresion when carrying the fat pig. soooooooo funny. i also like tatl when she is left behind with link and yells at him to open the door. link i probobly thinking: why should I help you? you just helped ruin my life!!!

C

Carben

I would have to say in Legend of Zelda Wind Waker when the Tower of the Gods rises from the ocean floor and Link is blasted towards the Tower. Just the way he landed was pretty hilarious.

Oh gosh, I wish I still had the screenshots available, but Zelda 4 (Link's Awakening), having little room for text, took a whooping from the Megaman-esque

sentences not finishing
until you scroll

over to the next line

kind of thing.

A couple favorites are:

(when meeting "Crazy Tracy," a woman that makes some sort of hippy potion or something, I forgot exactly)

HI THERE, BIG
GUY, I'M CRAZY

(TRACY. I etc.
etc. . . . )

and of course, a classic, from the original classic trading sequence:

You found a
stick a monkey

(left behind!
You take it.)

You found a stick a monkey.

Just thought I'd mix it up with a different, 2d angle, since this thread has been 3d so far. Wish I had the screens though.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
One at Spirit tracks.

Well when you and Ghostly Zelda meet Anjean for the first time she explains things and then turns to Zelda. Shw then tells her the reason why Malladus stole her body and well, 3, 2, 1....

AAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lolled on that moment but when i thought it was finished, she went hysterical and mad. Then As Link was looking at Zelda she then comes down and tells link to go get her body back and she'll wait here saying "It's a Princess thing". That was when i laughed my *** off.

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Mine? Mine would be....................................................................................................................................................................... Oh! I know! The part when the Happy Mask Salesman (more like the Angry Mask Salesman) shakes Link is funny.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I just noticed this one the other day during my third playthrough of TP. The first time you ever find Ooccoo in a pot and she introduces herself, when Link holds her up for the "you got an item" mini-scene, he has this "WTF" look on his face while looking at Ooccoo like he's holding something nasty. I wish I could find a screenshot of that to show you all.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
my true favorite i had copmleately forgotten was the time when skull kid turns around to see link stairing at him and then skull kid jumps and link's horse and runs off with it and link poorly holds on to it and takes a blow right in the spine. or the parody written way -
Link- is that my ocarina?
SK- no, go back to being dead
Link- I want it back!
SK- ok, lets make a deal. you give me you ocarina... and I take your horse
Link- ok, that seems fair... hey WAIT A MINUTE!!!
SK- MUAHAHHAHAHAHA
Link- that my rental horse!
*in the tree*
Link- wheres my horse?
SK- I just remebered my ability of flight, there-by making the need of owning a horse compleatly pointless

or, just watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubEOxpQoreU also there is a series to this.. and and ocarina of time one

February Eve

ZD District Attorney
Okay. Spoilers for the final battle of Ocarina of Time.

So you're working your way up Ganon's castle. The music is suitably foreboding for the final dungeon. As you climb your way up the tower it swells and grows louder until you reach the final door when you find...

Ganandorf himself at the organ playing the music. Am I the only one who busted out laughing at that? It was so unexpected to me! And makes me wonder when, amongst all his plotting to take over the universe, he put "Learn to play an instrument" on his to-do list.

One of my favorite villain moments. *g*

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
my true favorite i had copmleately forgotten was the time when skull kid turns around to see link stairing at him and then skull kid jumps and link's horse and runs off with it and link poorly holds on to it and takes a blow right in the spine. or the parody written way -
Link- is that my ocarina?
SK- no, go back to being dead
Link- I want it back!
SK- ok, lets make a deal. you give me you ocarina... and I take your horse
Link- ok, that seems fair... hey WAIT A MINUTE!!!
SK- MUAHAHHAHAHAHA
Link- that my rental horse!
*in the tree*
Link- wheres my horse?
SK- I just remebered my ability of flight, there-by making the need of owning a horse compleatly pointless

or, just watch this- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubEOxpQoreU also there is a series to this.. and and ocarina of time one

Adamwestlapdog is awesome. I love his parodies. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom