• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Say is the Funniest Moment in LoZ?

That MM pic is epic.

I also agree that Zelda freaking out about what might happen to her body in ST was one of the funniest moments ever in Zelda. I mean, you expect the princess to be all stoic and sensible and calm, but she just goes nuts. Then again, she is a child in ST, so yeah.

T

TMMay

I think Linebeck is hilarious! All of the mentions of Linebeck so far were funny to me. I also liked when he fought with Ciela. I also remember in WW when Link was about to face Ganondorf and Ganondorf was talking and it showed Link with this really funny expression on his face. There are a lot of others that were mentioned that were funny too.

The funniest moment for me was in Twilight Princess when you met Ilia as normal Link after she lost her memory, and Telma was talking about taking her to Renado and that they needed someone to help. Then all the soldiers said they'd help and started yelling and shouting, then Telma talked about monsters and they all ran off.

The way it was executed... man it was hilarious. :xd:

Zeruda

Mother Hyrule
I found the part in ST where Zelda freaks out at Link quite hilarious. I was also loling at the part in PH where Linebeck shakes Link around, which of course is just as funny as when the Happy Mask Salesmen does the same to Link in MM.

But I especially thought the way Link reacted to Telma's giant boobs was quite hilarious. I don't think I've ever seen him look so frightened. XD

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
Remember Oracle of Ages? That scene where the Tokay jumps around like mad because you gave him the nastiest stank bag in history. That just made me lol to no end. If OOX was ever made 3D then I would laugh harder at that scene.

Flute Boy

ganon slayer
how has no-one said this yet? in Oot, after you beat the water temple is a cutscene, link is talking to sheik about how the lake is all better. they both walk to the edge of the island the water temple is located in. while link isnt paying attantion, sheik backs away slowly off screen, when link notices, he looks around frantically for sheik, and in the background, you will see sheik jump out of the tree and dive into the water, and after splashdown, link immediatly turns around to see wtf just happened, and i laughed for an hour! in my mind i just added in the voices,

link: wow! the veiw is amazing! what a majestic lake!
sheiks mind: oh snap, he is right next to me! what do i do, what do i do!!?? okay, calm down zelda, just back away slowly, and once you are off screen, jump on top of the tree... that'll work!
link: huh? where did you go sheik? sheik? sheik!? ???
sheiks mind: okay, while he is distracted, JUMP INTO THE LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
link: what was that?

TheSerpent

The Happy Mask Salesman
A little better quality pic from before:

1_SkullKid1.jpg

I like link's T_T expression.

I also find it kind of amusing how skull kid laughs while hovering in the air.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I can't believe you forgot the time when Nabooru in OoT as an Iron Knuckle got up and was like "RAW" and there was dramatic music, but then it stopped when she found out she didn't have a weapon, then she snapped her fingers and one appeared and then she resumed her "RAWR"ing.

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
A lot of my favorites that I had forgotten about were said, but one thing that wasn't was the scene just after you beat the dodongos cave and get the fire stone from Darunia. All the gorons try to hug Link and he runs away screaming because he's scared to death.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
Axle, that's one of mine too! Flute Boy, I never found that funny, just ninja how Shiek jumps all the way into the lake from the top of the tree like a ninja. It's so ninja. The Nabooru thing too! With the axe! OMG Random Person! (that sounds so weird) you reminded me, that's one of mine too!
Here are some of mine that haven't been said yet:

In ST when you defeat Byrne and Link has the cheasiest most ******** smile ever. And they're all happy and smiling and cheery. It's just total lol. And then, when Byrne gets away? Priceless.

How Marin kills the walrus with her singing!

The way Sakon the Thief runs in MM. It's just funny how he looks like a bunny. THAT RHYMED!!

At the very beginning of OoT when Navi says, "LET'S GO SEE THE DEKU TREE, IDIOT!" well that's adding color to the facts, she says something like, "Let's go see the Deku Tree." And Link just stares at her......... "Come one let's go!" Then he nods and kicks off.

In ST when Ferrus says. "OH! ... EM! ... GEEE!!!! ..." Hilarious

Austin

Austin
In addition to the look on Link's face, I also like Skull Kid's reaction when he finally turns around. He just seems so suprised that he temporarily forgot about his god-like powers and instead tried to cover up a petty theft.

OotLord1003

Young Link
The face on link when he ruto for the second time in ocarina of time.
Link: HOLY CRAP SHE'S STILL NAKED!!!!

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
biggoron falling off the moutian after lulling him to sleep, and when oshus asks to see your phantom hourglass and you do the du-du-du-DUUUUUUU and he's already taken it and you have nothing in your hands, also when in ph you open the other chest and find nothing and hold 'nothing' above your head

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Another scene I found a little funny is the scene right after you get the postman's hat in MM. How he goes skipping along is pretty funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom