• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Name a Zelda Game?

R

Redmagelilith

The Legend of Zelda: The Lords of Chaos and Time. It would have more time traveling than Ocarina and be dark, but not to the point where it's a parody... it would make you think and shed more than a few tears.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Some "games" I would create/name have already become my fanfics.

There's "The Legend of Zelda: The Great Desert" - (click my sig). Co-created with Redmagelilith there, and there's "The Legend of Zelda: The Rise of Evil" - my "Ganondorf as protagonist" game-style story.

One idea I'd love to do (and haven't fic-ized yet) would be "The Legend of Zelda: Wisdom and Courage." - It involves Link and Zelda working together to save Hyrule (kind of like Spirit Tracks, I would guess, though I haven't gotten the chance to play ST yet). The game/story would *start out* with you playing Link in an epic battle with Ganon - then, the unthinkable happens. Link is killed. Zelda is bid to run away as a last request before she is killed. In hiding, she realizes that Hyrule has fallen and has no other choice but to rise up and fight herself. She is told to go to the Hero's grave to get the Master Sword - where she meets the ghost of Link. This is the the start of Zelda's journey, with the ghost of Link showing up at different points throughout the game to advise and help her. When she has victory over Ganon in the end, his spirit is finally able to rest.

S

SageOfDawn51

The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of Wars

It would be about Link's adventure to the Gerudo Valley to fix the Mirror of Twilight and find Midna. Vaati would be the villain and would be more emotional than the endings of WW or TP. I have a ton more. Serenity's Edge, Valley of the Flood, Dawn of Sages, Valley of the Dawn...

The Legend of Zelda: Eye of Shadow

It could be a prequel involving the Skiekah and how their symbol became the eye.
Just off the top of my head.

Anubis

The most inactive active
The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures the second chapter.

I just loved the multi-player in the two FS games, a sequal for either Wii or the upcoming 3DS would be epic!

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
The Legend of Zelda: Relics of Destiny

(Gathering the relics is the purpose for some/most of the dungeons)

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~
The last Sheik, mainly because the story plot could be elaborated very well, it would be very interesting to see more of the sheik type myth.

:triforce: The Seventh Hierarch :triforce:

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The Legend of Zelda: Fight for Triforce
You may or may not have noticed that I am a big fan of the Triforce concept. Two games I love because they make an appearance for the Triforce are ALttP and WW. I don't know whether the Triforce Zelda is trapped in TP is the real one, or a fake. OoT doesn't really show the Triforce either.
So basically, there are two villains, Ganondorf and Vaati, both wanting the Triforce. After a few dungeons, Link travels into the Sacred Realm by mistake by pulling the Master Sword, where he witnesses Ganondorf making a wish upon the Triforce. But it is too late: the Triforce has split due to Ganondorf's unequal heart. The Triforce goes to the 3 main people: Ganondorf, Zelda, and Link. However, Vaati steals the ToW from Zelda, giving him more power and magic. Vaati and Ganondorf are not allies in this game. After Link ventures through another few dungeons, he gets to go into the Evil Realm, which is what Ganondorf converted the Sacred Realm into. In there, you find Vaati who has already gotten in somehow, and kill him. Then you go to Ganon's Tower for the final showdown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom