• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Would You Do If...?

Sirmat

*Blank* fears me.
((Who or what is Mjolnir?))
((WWYDI Thor's hammer fell in your backyard?))

:lol:

Anyway, to answer Sirmat's question, I'd build a base around it and protect it when I know I have no chance, and nor does anybody else, of taking it out.

WWYDI Snorlax was in your living room?

((Layman's terms... thank *blank* for layman's terms... :) ))

Anyway, I would call the police, wait for them to get to my location, play a sound file of a pokeflute, and let the police take care of the enraged Snorlax.

WWYDI It rained chocolate for a full day?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
That's what I get for not following superhero movies. Or The Avengers. Or Thor.

I would think that food raining machine from Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs was in my town, and try to find it and shut it off before the chocolate got too crazy.

WWYDI you saw kittens in a box at the side of the road, and a closer look revealed that they were espurrs?

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Say "OMG! You need to come to my hometown and surprise my brother, he's always wanted to meet you!"

We're big Duck Dynasty fans at my house...

WWYDI your original characters came to life? Can be fan characters or completely original. And if you're not a proud OC mommy or daddy...then, the characters from your favorite video game.

CraptainFalcon

Bored to death
I would fight them to prove their honor and skills to the death (or until one of us yells "UNCLE"!).

WWYDI we get another game like Shadow the Hedgehog or Sonic '06?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I dunno, I don't have either of those. I'd probably just ignore it or something, but the only way I could tell is by purchasing it, anyway.

What would you do if you found out one of your video game consoles was a working time machine?

Mido

Version 1
I would cry, because Gandalf's beard is, no offense to Ganon, is cooler than the latter beard! Then I would lose hope in the efforts of the Fellowship, since Gandalf would be evil!!!! O.O

What would you do if you met Edgar Allan Poe?

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
Give the poor guy a hug.

What would you do if you suddenly found yourself with the Midas touch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom