• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What We Can Confirm About the Game

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
The Ending Blow, Spin Attack, and Vertical Spin Attack are all done by simultaneous WiiMote and Nunchuk movements in a specific direction:

Up - Vertical Spin Attack
Left or Right - Spin Attack
Down - Ending Blow

Actualy, the ending blow is context sensitive, when you thrust both remotes down when your not targeting a downed enemy, you'll do a vertical spin attack, only downwards.

Apparentely, the Guardians all have determined starting points when you enter the Siren World, and they start moving around once you leave some sort of circle, which is where you come into the Siren World. The Guardians can't see you when you're in this circle, and as said before, they start moving once you leave it. I'm not sure if they move according to a set path, but when you get a 'Tear', or whatever is used to protect yourself from them, they are reset to their starting points, with a timer appearing counting off when they'll start moving again.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Apparentely, the Guardians all have determined starting points when you enter the Siren World, and they start moving around once you leave some sort of circle, which is where you come into the Siren World. The Guardians can't see you when you're in this circle, and as said before, they start moving once you leave it. I'm not sure if they move according to a set path, but when you get a 'Tear', or whatever is used to protect yourself from them, they are reset to their starting points, with a timer appearing counting off when they'll start moving again.

Sounds awsome, but what is your source :huh:

Ariel

Think for yourself.

I would actually like this to be sourced maybe too. This would be valuable information to anyone concerned with the, some-would-say, rehashing of the "tears of light" mechanic that sometimes mired TP and PH. Great info, but I'm hesitant.

I didn't find this in the OP: In the Siren World, there will be safe zones that make you invisible from the guardians; very similar to the ones in Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks.

Source (third to last paragraph)

Last edited:
Source to my post, a little more explanaition for the Siren World near the end of the article, basically says what I said in my post;

http://www.1up.com/previews/e3-skyward-sword-wraps-familiar
The guy who wrote the article misspelled Ghirahim as "Ghiraham" four times... :lol: It was an otherwise good summary of the game, in my opinion. Kinda unfortunate to hear that the beginning of the game starts off rather slowly, especially the flying portion, but it's minor. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
S

saraamoo

Pretty pumped to hear that SS will be more in-depth as TP seemed super short to me even after the collection quests and everything. I'm also hoping the wii-motion plus controls are as effective as the motion controls were in TP as I'm noticing more detail in the sword swinging. All in all, totally excited for this addition to the series!

T

the swedish guy

My wii stoped reading the discs aw few days ago I hope I can fix it before skyward sword :(

M

molgera13

ghirahim reminds me of gollum because of the way he speaks. "we were so close." "and do you know how that made us feel."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom