• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Was Your First Zelda Game?

flyingeagle0816

The Twilight Knight
Mine was A Link To the Past I was only 8 had no idea what I was doing, but Yet played for hours, :lol: Now i've beaten it 6 times One of the best Zelda games IMO.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Mine was Occarina of Time and I was about 14 and had borrowed it from a neighborhood kid, once I could afford to, I bought my own copy

Unreal Coder
Ocarina of Time in 2001 or 2002. I was given a disc with N64 games and UltraHLE emulator. But OoT rom was broken and the game hanged when I enter in some houses in Kokiri forest and in the room with Gohma. Then we changed a graphic card and I couldn't open emulator anymore. 6 years later I have discovered Project64 and downloaded working rom. :)

Technically it would have been "that gold coloured game" my friend had (AoL). First one I owned and played was OoT, now played through all of them expect for tWW.

My very first zelda game was OoT! I got it with my n64 and a couple of other games in 2001. So many great memories from that game, it's hard to imagine another zelda game ever passing it, as my personal favourite.

Skyward Sword.....yup......I didn't start playing them until last year and I am so glad my cousin introduced me to them :)

The original LoZ, though i played it before i knew what it was. My sentient mind didn't really put two and two together until i played A Link to the Past after playing both LoZ and AoL. Suddenly i realised that that weirdo in green was kind of the same person...

I played the original when I was 3, then I somehow got a copy of AoL, which I never did very well on. I beat the original a ton of times. I got ALttP a year after it came out, but pretty much every game after that I got pretty close to release. The christmas I got OoT when I was like 13 was great.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
My first Legend of Zelda game was Phantom Hourglass. I picked it up in a Best Buy on a whim when I was thirteen, not knowing anything about Zelda at the time. I fell in love, and since then I learned there was actually more than one Zelda game. I have never looked back since.

When I was 9, I got a DS lite for christmas (the one packaged with nintendogs),and my sister got the one with Phantom Hourglass. We each got 2 other DS games, and when we got bored with one, we'd trade. When I got the chance to play Phantom Hourglass I LOVED it (even though it took me like 2 years to complete). I didn't really get into the series until Skyward Sword (my friend in homeroom was obsessed, and she encouraged me to play more), I had also played Spirit Tracks before then too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom