• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Type of Music Do You Drive To?

TriforceHunter

Forever I am Abandoned
A random topic just for fun, but when we all drive we like listening to out own music, whether it be CDs, Cassettes or on iPods, so what do you listen to when you drive down like a total boss?

I usually drive to Metal, mostly Melodic Death Metal, all loud cuz it keeps me awake. Sometimes some videogame mixes that I got pop up and Ill drive to them Song of Time metal re-mix, No More Heroes theme "Pleather for Breakfast" Silent Hill: Shattered Memories theme "Hell Frozen Rain" and sometimes anime music Death Note ED "Sezubou Billy," Deadman Wonderland theme "One Reason" and more.

What do you drive to?

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
I have copies of CDs kept in my car. (I keep the real CDs safely tucked away in their cases back home.) I drive to things that help me going - a lot of metal, hard rock, and hip hop. I enjoy speeding down the highway with a driving beat. Rainy and snowy days usually have me cruising the road to God Is An Astronaut, 65daysofstatic, and Explosions in the Sky. It forces me to slow down a little bit and it makes the drive a little more enjoyable too.

If I'm driving and I have passengers in the car, I tend to leave the radio on and let them decide what to listen to.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Well my parents drive me cause I don't have my licence yet. But I generally listen to metal, usually Post-Hardcore, Metalcore, or something along those lines. Other times I'll listen to Electronica or some synth based stuff. Or just good old classic rock.

Dan

I prefer no music at all. It's easier for me to concentrate and I prefer hearing my car only because I'm so paranoid something is wrong with it... again

LanceLercher

The White Knight Alien
I love classic rock, but I drive to country. If they would only play the hit classic rock on a certain station, then I would drive to that, but i don't because they don't.

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
Pretty much anything, but my favorite is listening to either Mario or Final Fantasy music. I like to make my own cds and listen to them.

FosterTheNation

The Better of The Best
I just blast Dupstep with the bass all the way up. It's funny to see how people react at red lights. If I ever drive by runners I always turn on The Rocky Theme for motivation

I wish I knew how to drive to be able to do that...
BUT, if I knew how to drive I would probably want to drive to Interpol.
The music is soothing and I could probably drive for hours.

I usually drive to a mix of heavy rock on the radio for shorter trips (an hour or less) and Vocaloid for longer ones.
I wish I knew how to drive to be able to do that...
BUT, if I knew how to drive I would probably want to drive to Interpol.
The music is soothing and I could probably drive for hours.

I'd watch out for that one. I can't listen to Pink Floyd when I drive for that reason because it'll zone you out and make you unaware of the road/fellow drivers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom