• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What time do you usuallly get up?

What time do you get out of bed?

• After 2pm mostly

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Before 2pm mostly

Votes: 29 85.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I have to travel to work so on work days it is a 6:15 am start and non work days it is about 9:45.
I need about 6 hours sleep a night won't sleep until about 12 and it is ok if I actually get sleeping at that time and wake at 6:15 but if I have a bad night and I get only 5 hours or less it ruins the whole week and I feel like **** every day. Hopefully I will find work that is closer soon.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm a night owl, so I usually wake up anywhere from 5pm-9pm. Just depends on how early/late I go to sleep. I'm awake 24 hours fairly often, so my sleeping schedule is always getting messed up.

Misty

Ronin
In general, I wake up around 8:30 am because of work and go to sleep around 11 pm to 12 am.

In my perfect world, I'd stay up until two in the morning and wake up at ten. But, I'm no longer living that rock and roll lifestyle because of ma jahb,

I wake up every day around 6am with or without an alarm whether I am working that day or not. My work schedule is too ingrained in my subconscious apparently.

I really don't remember the last time I got out of bed after 2. During the week I usually set my alarm for 6:45 but typically don't get out of bed until 7:30 oops lol.

Din.Farore.Nayru

Extraordinary Machine
I get up at 6:30am on weekdays so I can be on my way to work by 7:30am. It's so frustrating because I live 12 miles from my office but it takes like an hour and a half to get there because traffic is so bad.

On the weekends it depends on what I'm doing. If I was out with friends late or up gaming then I'll usually sleep in but otherwise I try to be up by 8 or 9 so it's not too different from my normal schedule.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Usually between 5-6am, even on weekends, although I do try to sleep in on weekends. Sometimes I sleep in as late as 7am =/

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
No specific time because I have no work schedule that's consistent.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My alarms are set for 7am every weekday. Even if my classes aren't till 11 (and my earliest class is at 9:30), I like getting to school by 8:30 to get some extra practice and study time in. On weekends, I don't set an alarm, I just get up whenever I get up and go to school for a few hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom