• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What the Heck Happened to My Superstar Saga?!

Triforces

Tree puncher
Okay, I'll tell you the entire story. One day like, four or five years ago I got Superstar Saga, a gameboy game which I was proud to weild. It was one of my all time favorite games. But one day I noticed paranormal things going on with it.
1.It made an odd sound which I could not understand then it crashed.

2.One day mario and luigi were all black and made a bleeping sound as before but after said "GO"

3.When the sledge bros. say they are going to ride the carts again there dialouge was swapped to instead of "#1We're going back on the carts, and it full of suspenders! #2 No you idiot, it's full of suspence SUSPENCE!!!" The suspenders and suspence were swapped out of the two.

4.When I got the hammers the gameboy got very hot it was like, overheating so I ripped the cartridge out to make it stop.

5.The sticker once got pealed off by something (Probably the overheat.) and then when luigi was supposed to say like, "Wahoo! or Oh, no! or something else like that he would say glitchy sounds such as "Wonohoohgetlets" all destorted and weird.

6.I wanted to try the black mario and luigi again but they didn't say "GO" they said "NOW" and I was freaking out.

7.Sometimes when people talk it would normally make a little noise but it made no complete noise at all.

8.The black glitch worked again and it said "HURRY!" and then I lost the game."

Do any of you know what the heck happened to my favorite game? Have any similer experience? If so help me out! My life could be on the line!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm almost sure that you got water in the cartridge or maybe you're using a flash cart. Not entirely sure, perhaps you have pics or vids?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
That's a shame. That is one of my favorite gba games as well. I recommend talking to nintendo about that. They might be able to help you better because it does sound like the chip itself is damaged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom