• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Shield Did You Use Most In Skyward Sword?

What shield(s) did you use the most in Skyward Sword?

• Wood Shield

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Banded Shield

• Braced Shield

• Iron Shield

• Reinforced Shield

• Fortified Shield

• Sacred Shield

• Divine Shield

• Goddess Shield

• Hylian Shield

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
T

tag12895

I used the first iron shield because i couldn't be bothered collecting items for upgrades

Calebmoore

Power Games Inc.
I always thought the goddess shield was the best until it broke...
I went back to use=ing the fortified shield because I felt it helped alot even though I rarely and I mean Rarely block. Still Havent gotten the Hylian shield yet though. I'm collecting everything else first.

B

Blindateight

Goddess shield all the way through for me! I hate boss run challenges :/

Ok so I didn't really use my shields.. it wasn't worth having to repair them :/ frankly I think they should just stick to 1 shield that you can get..

No i did not like the wooden and iron shields because they almost kept breaking, so i had to keep fixing them. I only liked the final upgrade of the sacred shield because it shows lin's honor under the goddess. I was bummed when I got the hylian shield NEAR THE END OF THE GAME!!! I hope the next game lets u get the hylian shield earlier :)

i finished the game using the sacred shield. i know, i'm totally not cool because i didn't complete the game with the hylian shield. -_____-

The Divine and Goddess Shields were originally red instead of purple. They actually looked amazing when they were red. I wish they didnt change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom