• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Was Your Favorite from Ocarina of Time?

Who is your favorite Sage?

• Rauru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Darunia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Zelda

• Total voters

Caige

Moves Like Jagger.
I really like Darunia. Though, he can't hold a candle to Saria in my book. Saria's always going to be my favorite sage. I don't like any of the other sages as much as I like Saria and Darunia.

S

SlurpeeTigger

I am a sucker for cuties, so Saria was mine, it was like almost there was a romantic link between them, but she knew if she went with him, she would have died once she left the forest.

Wow difficult question...I like all of them actually (except Rauru), they all have something interesting.
Saria for being your childhood friend and not wanting to be a Sage.
Darunia just because he's kick-as.
Ruto 'cause she's fishy-like hot, and 'cause I like Zora's.
Nabooru for being hot, and for her promise.
Impa, because I just find the Sheikah really interesting.
But I should go for Zelda, because she's the best character for her charm, wisdom, beauty etc.

Of coarse I love zelda, but her personality in OoT was minimal. I prefered Saria as she took the female friend role and we became attatched to her kind heart. She, as a character, is much more round then zelda, who is surprizingly flat in OoT, despite her being a main character.

I liked zelda probably because as a kid I used to find her attractive but I liked how she was a sage and she also was a owner of a part of the Triforce that just struck me as cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom