• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time What Sage Was Your Favorite from Ocarina of Time?

Who is your favorite Sage?

• Rauru

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saria

• Darunia

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Ruto

• Impa

• Nabooru

• Zelda

• Total voters
R

rainbowbrewster

I liked Zelda 'cause she was definitely the most helpful sage, but my favorites are Nabooru and Impa, I just think they're so cool and they were born into butt kicking!

Voted Saria, I'm a big SariaxLink shipper, and I liked how she was the biggest love interest even though their love could never be, I also like Ruto, because a story needs chaotic characters to keep it interesting.

CelticMagician

Phantom of Time
I'd have to say my favourite sage is Impa.

I'm not 100% sure on the reason, I've just always had a soft spot for the Shiekah. XD; She was alwas a cool character in my books. :3

That and she was one of the only sages that doesn't tell you to hurry it up when you're knocking down the pillars in Ganon's castle. :/

SpiritGerudo

Flamey-o, Hotman!
Zelda, for surprising me with her Sheik disguise and her amazing, peaceful lullaby that warms my heart even to this day. <3
I couldn't say it any better. All of Sheik's little warp-song speeches really show her (for lack of a better word) right to the Triforce of Wisdom, though you can't say she isn't courageous either. <3

SinkingBadges

The Quiet Man
I have said things related to this before, and all of them had something in common:

I have an extremely weird attitude towards Saria. And yes, I voted for her. :P

Now, there's one heck of a sob story behind that, but I doubt anybody will actually want to hear it. It involves my childhood and a girl I know in real life at school....

It's actually rather pathetic, now that I think about it, so I'll leave it at that.

Now, on to the forest sage herself: I always found it interesting how she had the image of a little girl, despite giving an air of maturity. The way she looked at Link when he was leaving the forest was...well, I don't know. I always formed that image in my head of how close they must have been, and it was intriguing. It was quite the thing for me as a kid, as I would often come back or play her song to see what she had to say, just to later face the heart-breaking reality that she would never say anything other than what she was programmed to say. :lol: I bet few people went that far.

If I had to pick another one though, it would definitely be Darunia. Mainly because I think the "hug" scene was hilarious. And I can't the only one who noticed he could open the door to Volvagia's boss fight in the Fire Temple without the boss key. I don't know you, but that's potential awesomeness in my book.

Well, I'm a huge fan of Princess Zelda, so I would have to say Zelda. I liked the fact that she is the leader of the sages, but doesn't necessarily have a 'Sage of ___' attached (at least none confirmed). Plus she had the closest relationship to Link of anyone in the game. Although Darunia was pretty cool, too.

EDIT: Actually, Zelda was never confirmed to be the Sage of Time, although this is actually what most people believe. http://www.zeldawiki.org/Sage#Zelda.

Darunia was awesome he jams to Saria's Song just as hard as I do. Link's closest relationship was with Navi, I think, they had a whole game based on the result of a search for her.

I voted saria since shes my favorite kokiri, and i wish that we'd see more of her throughout oot. she was not really in the game after the forest temple. that made me sad:(

You could always talk to her though, and that was kinda cool.

I chose Impa. Not because she could poke your eyes out with her boobs, but because there is no 'Lightning Temple,' and Shadow/Darkness is my second favorite elemental attribute (not to be confused with Evil, mind you; I don't care much for evil).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom