• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Remakes Do You Want?

X

xn1919

Zelda 2 adventure of link... wait wait before all you haters start to hate on this game stop.. this game was hard and really fun for me.. i honestly believe it is one of the best zelda games other than the obvious ones.. i personally believe people didnt like it because it was too hard.. lol yeah i said it if u dont like it u couldnt beat it without lookin up a way on the internet or if your as old as i am " Nintendo power" hah.. great game.. bring back that.. oh and a nightmare on elm street.. also great game people talk **** about.. but in my eyes was amazing.. love ya all! im playing skyward sword now.. i know im late but i just started playing my dusty wii because my box broke and i got to say i love it.. zelda is honestly my favorite games.. only thing i didnt like about the new one was when you find a secret its not the great secret chime u get its a stupid harp.. eww

HBC

HyrulianBlackcat
I want a Majora's Mask remake on the 3DS. I mean, OoT got one; it's only fair that its sequal should get one too. :) *total MM fan*

I also would love a remake of some of the older Pokemon games, so that I could play them on my DS. I didn't get into Pokemon until Emerald, and that was just before Diamond and Pearl came out. I would love to get a chance to play the old games, even with the older graphics. :D

Fragile Dreams: Farewell ruins of the Moon

This third person adventure game presented in an anime style on the Wii is my favourite game ever. The way it makes you feel while playing makes the game feel like an important experience, rather than a game you play on a console. The term 'video games as art' applies here in spades. As does 'video games as soul food', no other game will make you feel like this game does, it is legendary in the way it plays with your emotions. The level and character designs are top notch too making them feel real in an amazing introspective way... its truly a life changing experience that too few people have played...

But my god does it suck to play. While the graphics aren't great, we're talking low tier GC here, they are easily looked over. But what truly sucks about this game is the hardware its on, the motion controls of the wii itself are what spoil this game. The motion controls aren't slow they are wholly unresponsive on occasion and only work when they want to, they will also cut out on you during actions already in motion making the slightest action truly and needlessly difficult. Coupled with the awful motion control is the heinous slowdown the game suffers; it isn't always a problem but when enemies start appearing close to your character the frame rate drops significantly and its like playing a game inthe matrix, you can be stuck running in slow down for minutes on end until the enemies are no longer registered by the game, this is an issue later on more so than in the earlier sections becuase the bigger the enemies seem to be the more the game begins to slow down, it is absolutely dreadful.

Maybe they didn't have money enough to make the game as good as they wanted but perhaps giving it button control, HD graphics and putting it on a console with more kick would elevate this game from what it is to something wholly magical.
This game means something and has meant something to everyone i know who has played it, if what it was was upgraded then it'd truly be a game to rival that of the best Zelda games out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom